Off Topic Messages

My New Tony Lamas

Mon May 01, 2006 2:46 pm

Anyone else heard this song?

A humorous ditty (recorded live in Texas) about how this guy's new Tony Lama cowboy boots were polished so shiney he could look down at them and see up the women's skirts at a bar.

And thus could impress them, like a psychic, by telling them ladies what color panties they wore.

But then he meets a girl who wore none - for a moment it had him worried that he had a crack in his new Tony Lamas.

:lol:

At that same live show/cd, the band did a blistering "That's All Right (Mama)" cover.

Re: My New Tony Lamas

Mon May 01, 2006 3:34 pm

Jesse Garon wrote:Anyone else heard this song?

A humorous ditty (recorded live in Texas) about how this guy's new Tony Lama cowboy boots were polished so shiney he could look down at them and see up the women's skirts at a bar.

And thus could impress them, like a psychic, by telling them ladies what color panties they wore.

But then he meets a girl who wore none - for a moment it had him worried that he had a crack in his new Tony Lamas.

:lol:

At that same live show/cd, the band did a blistering "That's All Right (Mama)" cover.

And I always thought a mirror was the way to go. :lol: You learn something new everyday.