Off Topic Messages

John Prescott in leg-over shocker!!!!

Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:45 pm

Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:11 pm

Now now, who's been a naughty boy, then ?

[and I don't mean John Prescott !]

Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:26 pm

The British press is brutal.

Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:20 pm

LOL!

Hardly the most sauve or handsome of men, is he?

But, creative alterations aside, the British press really should lay off of politicians. No matter what gets printed about them, and no matter how depraved and strange their private lives may be, politics is a stressful field -- and one's private life is, or should be, private.

It's all another example of bread and circuses, of course. The average person knows jack about politics -- so why not distract them with inane sh*t that they can understand (or, at the very least, are willing to consume, like all good consumers in a consumer society do)? We live in a strange world.

Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:12 pm

What i dont understand is how various newspapers can describe fatboys bit on the side as "sexy" and "attractive".

She`s a moose if ever i saw one.

Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:51 pm

Prescott and Charles Clarke are the two most vile men we have in the government.

This country is just a shell of what it once was.

This current government is destroying my country. :twisted:

Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:39 am

Sean Ryan wrote:This current government is destroying my country. :twisted:

This current government and George Michael.

Prescott and his pals have screwed the country, so he might as well screw his secretary.

Way to go, Two-Shags!

Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:58 am

Tits McGhee wrote:
Sean Ryan wrote:This current government is destroying my country. :twisted:

This current government and George Michael.

Prescott and his pals have screwed the country, so he might as well screw his secretary.

Way to go, Two-Shags!

Get a life :roll:

Fri Apr 28, 2006 2:02 am

This current government isn't destroying the country.

They have implemented a lot of changes for the good.

The minimum wage.

Record investment in the NHS and schools.

Hereditary peers chucked out of the House of Lords.

The economy strong; interest rates, inflation and unemployment at record low levels.

The Iraq war was a mistake, sure, but we've moved on since then.

Fri Apr 28, 2006 2:44 am

Sean=Tory Boy ?

Fri Apr 28, 2006 2:45 am

[quote="Sean Ryan
Get a life :roll:

Have already got one, thanks. You set yourself up, expect to be knocked down.

Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:44 am

My anger over this current government has nothing to do with me being Tory or labour but the fact that the government has really let the British people down.

Charles Clarke should resign for the mistakes he has made and for Blair to back him says alot about Blair.
He claims that he wants to stay to put back his mistakes for allowing over 1,000 criminals to be free on our streets when they should have been deported.
What if one of those murderers kills someone? How is he gonna put that right??

Blair couldnt even be bothered to visit the victims of 7/7 but the Australian Prime Minister came over to see a victim of 7/7.

Prescott wants to knock down prefabs in my area which have been standing for over 50 years so he can build even more homes for asylum seekers.
The majority of asylum seekers only want to come here for a better life and not cause they are scared what might happen to them in their own country.Why is it that the dont wanna stay in France and want to come to Britain?? Cause they know Britain is a soft touch.

Criminals are coming into this country with records for rape and murder and not getting vetted at all.
The young asian girl Jeshma that was raped and killed by a latvia guy recently in Greenwood.This man had 2 convictions for rape with a knife and was still allowed into Britain without his criminal history being checked.
A young girl in my area was kidknapped and cut in half with a chainsaw while she was still alive by a man who had commited 2 serious rapes and only served half his sentence.
How many more innocent victims are there gonna be before this government starts protecting the people in Britian.

The US is much more stricter on stopping people who have criminal records into their country than Britain does and the US is much bigger than Britain.

The justice system is a complete joke.This government cant handle all the cases they get and are just letting people off with serious crimes.

The NHS is a complete joke.My Dad has to wait for 9 months to have a spine operation and he can hardly walk.He has to go private and it will cost him over £10,000 to get it done.He has worked hard all his life and paid into the state for over 40 years and this is how he gets treated.
This government is a complete joke.

Fri Apr 28, 2006 11:25 am

Sean Ryan wrote:My anger over this current government has nothing to do with me being Tory or labour but the fact that the government has really let the British people down.

I don't see that.

The Home Secretary isn't so bad, the faults with the sytem go back to way before his watch.

I wasn't aware that Tony Blair hadn't visited the 7/7 victims, but they had visits from [other] royalty !

John Prescott's urban rebuilding programme isn't for the benefit of asylum-seekers !
That's a tabloid-style myth.

On crime & criminals, I'm happy to compare our stats with the US anytime !

Sorry to hear about your dad and his health problems but his experience isn't typical.

I had an NHS operation last year and the treatment I got was world class !

I notice you didn't comment on my points about the economy etc being in great shape.

Maybe those facts don't fit with your agenda.

Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:10 pm

Completely Agree Sean on every point.

This country is f****d & has been for many, many years.

Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:28 pm

ChrisG- the younger wrote:Completely Agree Sean on every point.

What is it about low inflation, low interest rates, low unemployment, a strong economy, record investment in schools & health that you find so bad ?

Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:49 pm

The NHS is a money pit, always has been, and always will be. But by and large, it does a world class job.

Fri Apr 28, 2006 2:00 pm

Ezzz wrote:The NHS is a money pit, always has been, and always will be.
But by and large, it does a world class job.

At last, some words of wisdom !

And the extra 80,000 nurses [since 1997] are, like their colleagues, taking home a comforting 25% extra salary each [in real terms and they deserve it] compared with what nurses got under the Tories.

Most things are going really well in this country, its just that the problem areas [and there are some] are exaggerated by sections of the media who just love to put the boot in.

Fri Apr 28, 2006 3:26 pm

ColinB wrote:
ChrisG- the younger wrote:Completely Agree Sean on every point.

What is it about low inflation, low interest rates, low unemployment, a strong economy, record investment in schools & health that you find so bad ?

Christ, I might have to be your neighbor Colin! In Canada, it's the complete opposite.

Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:50 pm

Heck I'm just tickled that it's Brits debating the state of their country for a change, instead of LTB and Scatter going at it over things in the U.S.!
Carry on mates! :lol:

Fri Apr 28, 2006 6:25 pm

This whole government is corrupt.

Immigration is out of control,millions wasted on NHS and Police computer systems,CRB check fiasco's,the continuing tax shambles, ill thought out NHS reforms,the highest level of consumer debt ever,prisons overcrowded and cannot cope,Paedrophiles allowed to work as teachers,Pensions in a shambles.

Since labour came into power we have seen Mandleson,Prescott,Tessa Jowell,Ruth Kelly,Margret Beckett and others exposed over their
'expenses'.
What took the Tories 18 years to achieve in terms of sleaze,corruption and genrally inept Government,this New Labour has managed it in 9 years!!!

The Home Office's primary duty is to protect the public which it has failed to do.
It wants free law-abiding citizens to have ID cards forced upon them , yet isnt able to control and punish crime and criminally effectively.

In 1997 this Government took a delibrate decision to relax control of our borders and of immigration,one of the few things the Tories managed to stay on top of.
Pre-1997, we had a Tory Government ,we had low-taxes and no steatlh tax,we didnt have an excuse for home grown terrorists to try and kill us.

Pre-1997, wasnt ideal but it certainly wasnt worse than it is today.

This country is now in such a state that no one knows who they want to vote for and record numbers are not voting.Some are even desperate enough to vote for the racist BNP party which proves what a shambles this country has become.
Tens of thousands of people are selling up and moving to places all over the world cause this country is in such a mess.
Tory's and Labour are just as bad as each other.
Sadly, there is nothing Great about Britain any more. :cry:

Fri Apr 28, 2006 6:52 pm

Pssst......Sean, who are you going to vote for at the next election ?

Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:29 pm

Last time i voted Tory.Time before that i voted Lib Dem.

Im considering voting Tory again just to kick labour out.

I dont trust any of them, to be honest , like the majority of the British people.
We should never have joined the EU.

Bring back the death penalty for certain crimes(Cop Killers, Terrorists, seriel murderers and rapists,major drug-dealers)

Life must mean life as well.

Nonces should be castrated.

Young offenders should be sent to places like the programme 'Bad Lad's Army' instead of Prison.

Make every single MP take a Physical Training course and be breathalysed before entering the House Of Commons.

I could go on all night. :wink:

Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:38 pm

Pssst......Sean, bet you read The Daily Mail ?

Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:40 pm

With Conservatives, Torries, and Labour you guys are 1 up on us. We only have to contend with Repulsicans and Demoncrats!

Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:57 pm

Ezzz wrote:Pssst......Sean, bet you read The Daily Mail ?

I used to, until they wrote that crap about Elvis after they give us all a free 'Loving You' DVD. :twisted:

Im a Sun reader.Just for the really serious decussions and info they have in it. :wink: