Off Topic Messages

Get Lost again on DVD **ARTWORK**

Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:08 am

Inside sources at Buena Vista Home Entertainment say that Lost - The Complete 2nd Season will street on September 5th. This is one of those shows (Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy are others) that I have purposefully not watched this season, because I prefer the DVD experience.

Tom
Last edited by Tom in North Carolina on Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Apr 27, 2006 3:54 pm

Tom -
There's a problem. There hasn't been a complete second season. There has been a frustrating amount of first season repeats. For a while they'd air a new episode, then 2 or 3 first season repeats. I still enjoy the show, but this strategy has caused it to lose some momentum.

Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:22 pm

Absolute class!!!!
Seen the first 4 episodes of the 2nd season so far. Top quality show!!!!
Cannot wait for season 2 dvd (won't watch anymore til then)

Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:23 pm

Pete Dube wrote:Tom -
There's a problem. There hasn't been a complete second season. There has been a frustrating amount of first season repeats. For a while they'd air a new episode, then 2 or 3 first season repeats. I still enjoy the show, but this strategy has caused it to lose some momentum.

Pete,
Now that the Olympics and NCAA tourney are over, look for new episodes of Lost pretty regularly. Also, keep in mind that May is a sweeps month, so they're saving up for that as well. When all is said and done, all 22 episodes will be aired and on the DVD set.

Tom

Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:44 pm

Thanks for the info Tom. I thought that the frequent repeats may have been due to some type of production problems, or Michelle Rodrigeuz's trouble with the Law.

Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:57 pm

From what I've heard, the DWI arrests of Michelle Rodriguez and Cynthia Watros have not affected production in any way.

Tom

Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:39 am

The street date for Season 2 has been changed to October 3rd. Look for extras to include unaired flashbacks, bloopers, featurettes, commentaries and deleted scenes. Here's the unofficial artwork:

Tom