Off Topic Messages

Go Collingwood!!!!!

Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:37 pm

Sam and I are joining forces across the ocean blue to root on the boys from Collingwood over the putrid, nose-picking, sheep shagging cross-dressers of Essendon!!!!!!!!

Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:41 pm

Thanks Scatter!!! Yes it's a big game!! And one I'm expecting Collingwood to win.
Collingwood's colours are black and white and they are also known as the Magpies!!!
They have a strong side this season, and if we lose tomorrow against those Dons then I'm not posting here again!!!


:wink: :lol:
Last edited by sam on Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:43 pm

sam wrote: and if we lose tomorrow against those Dons then I'm not posting here again!!!


:wink: :lol:


Until I get over the loss!!! :wink: :lol:

Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:46 pm

sam wrote:
sam wrote: and if we lose tomorrow against those Dons then I'm not posting here again!!!


:wink: :lol:


Until I get over the loss!!! :wink: :lol:


Well, considering you were posting here 30 minutes after having your pet Dingo put down, I don't anticipate we will be in for much of a break from you......

Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:18 pm

Are you guys posting in some kind of code ?

I can't even work out what sport you are going on about !

Assuming it is one.

Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:23 pm

Colin,

I thought they were talking about the Durham and England cricketer Paul Collingwood after his impressive form on the sub-continent!

Oh well ...

Andrew

Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:32 pm

Australian Rules Football!!!

The greatest football game in the world!!! :P


:D

http://afl.com.au/

Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:34 pm

Image

Here 'ya go boys.............Aussie rules football. Helmetless, padless, toothless, fearless men scrumming, bleeding, and breaking appendages of all sorts for your viewing pleasure.

GOOOOOOOOOOO MAGPIES!!!!!!!!!!

Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:19 pm

sam wrote:Australian Rules Football!!!

The greatest football game in the world!!! :P


:D


Well Sam..........don't get carried away :wink:

Image

Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:04 pm

sam wrote:Australian Rules Football!!! :D


Does he ?

Better tell us who he is, then !

Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:45 pm

Scatter wrote:
sam wrote:
sam wrote: and if we lose tomorrow against those Dons then I'm not posting here again!!!


:wink: :lol:


Until I get over the loss!!! :wink: :lol:


Well, considering you were posting here 30 minutes after having your pet Dingo put down, I don't anticipate we will be in for much of a break from you......


Scatter -
Wow! I've heard of viagra, but didn't know they now have a drug to make it go down! Leave it to the Aussies!

Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:16 am

Yes we always need an out, in case we make a mistake.(or get a refusal)
Gotta have a back up plan!!!

:lol:

Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:21 am

Pete Dube wrote:
Scatter wrote:
sam wrote:
sam wrote: and if we lose tomorrow against those Dons then I'm not posting here again!!!


:wink: :lol:


Until I get over the loss!!! :wink: :lol:


Well, considering you were posting here 30 minutes after having your pet Dingo put down, I don't anticipate we will be in for much of a break from you......


Scatter -
Wow! I've heard of viagra, but didn't know they now have a drug to make it go down! Leave it to the Aussies!


Not just down Pete......down under

Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:48 pm

carolynlm wrote:Sam will be very happy :lol: :lol:


Yes Good Ol' Collingwood came through in a tough match.

It's looking good so far, up near the top of the ladder now!!! :D


8)

Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:43 pm

sam wrote:
carolynlm wrote:Sam will be very happy :lol: :lol:


Yes Good Ol' Collingwood came through in a tough match.

It's looking good so far, up near the top of the ladder now!!! :D


8)


Try to get them to change their nickname, our Magpies, ie Newcastle United are not doing nearly so well and its all over for Shearer now, probably the last time he pulls a shirt on for the club will be his Testimonial Night, May 11, against Glasgow Celtic :(

BTW.. I love a good Aussie Rules,(those shorts :shock: ..for Caro) :oops: :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: