Off Topic Messages

Am I gonna die?

Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:25 pm

Like an idiot, I took 7 tylenol 3s over the space of about 5 hours. Do you think I'll die? Has anybody done this?

Re: Am I gonna die?

Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:29 pm

joeroberts wrote:Like an idiot, I took 7 tylenol 3s over the space of about 5 hours.

How long ago ?

Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:39 pm

I took the last one about 5 hours ago.

Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:50 pm

Why are you in pain? What was your recommended dose?

If you suspect an overdose seek medical attention immediately. Massive doses of Tylenol may cause liver damage. Symptoms of Tylenol overdose may include: Excessive perspiration, exhaustion, general discomfort, nausea, vomitting.

Tylenol Regular Strength

The usual dose is 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours. Do not take more than 12 caplets or tablets in 24 hours.

Tylenol Extra Strength

The usual dose is 2 pills or tablespoonfuls every 4 to 6 hours. Do not take more than 8 pills or tablespoonfuls in 24 hours.

Tylenol Extended Relief

The usual dose is 2 every 8 hours, not to exceed 6 in any 24 hour period. Swallow each whole. Do not crush, chew, or dissolve.

Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:57 pm

joeroberts wrote:Like an idiot, I took 7 tylenol 3s over the space of about 5 hours. Do you think I'll die? Has anybody done this?

When I was experiencing severe sciatica a few years ago, I've took that many over a short span and I'm still here. What was the reasoning for you took so many anyway?

Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:01 pm

Well, I crushed my hand at work and the pain became really bad at night. I just kept popping them until the pain webt away. They say that the tylenol can kill you if you take too much. It affects your liver. There does not seem to be any consistant consensus on the lethal amount.

Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:08 pm

Whatever you do..do not mix it with alcohol.

Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:27 pm

joeroberts -

Ring your doc.

Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:12 pm

joeroberts wrote:Like an idiot, I took 7 tylenol 3s over the space of about 5 hours. Do you think I'll die? Has anybody done this?

Its posts like this that keep me coming back to this message board year after year!

He thinks he`s at deaths door, yet still finds the time to come to the off topic section of an Elvis site!!

Its like Monty Python never went away !

Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:27 pm

Years ago i found some small lumps on my scalp and couldnt figure out what it was but really thought that i might have been taken up by a UFO and had things done to me.It was only a few days later i realised i had chickpox.

True Story.

Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:32 pm

How old were you Sean, 31, 32 ?

Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:32 pm

joeroberts -

For the type of injury you suffered Ibruprofen is the best over-the-counter painkiller.

Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:39 pm

Sean Ryan wrote:Years ago i found some small lumps on my scalp and couldnt figure out what it was but really thought that i might have been taken up by a UFO and had things done to me.It was only a few days later i realised i had chickpox.

True Story.

Phew! I'm glad it turned out to be just chickenpox Sean, and not alien abduction. I just couldn't bear the thought of you having had an anal probe by those little grey guys with the big eyes! :wink: :lol:

Wed Apr 12, 2006 8:23 pm

Ezzz,
I was 25.Actually it was on my 25th birthday and i couldnt go out. :twisted:

Pete,
haha, im glad it turned out be chickenpox as well.
The thought of being violated by some like grey'michael Jackson lookalike' martian sends a shiver down my spine at least ,i hope its a shiver. :lol:

Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:13 pm

Joe hasn't been on here for a few hours - you don't think he's.....?

Yes, Monty Phyton is alive and well. How bizarre!

Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:09 pm

Hey Joe, if you kick the bucket will you leave me your Elvis records?

Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:13 pm

Sure Man. I'm just waiting to see if I'm going to die or not....my people will be in touch with your people.

Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:16 pm

Thanks, Joe. Hey - if you get through this lets do lunch some time.

Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:32 pm

Just make sure Tits doesnt spike the sandwiches. :wink:

Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:34 pm

I hope you are alive... :wink:

Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:38 pm

Sean Ryan wrote:Just make sure Tits doesnt spike the sandwiches. :wink:

I've never been so insulted in all my life. I'm off to do myself in. I'll be playing the 'Paradise Hawaiian Style' LP to help me on my way.

Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:52 am

Pete Dube wrote:
Sean Ryan wrote:Years ago i found some small lumps on my scalp and couldnt figure out what it was but really thought that i might have been taken up by a UFO and had things done to me.It was only a few days later i realised i had chickpox.

True Story.

Phew! I'm glad it turned out to be just chickenpox Sean, and not alien abduction. I just couldn't bear the thought of you having had an anal probe by those little grey guys with the big eyes! :wink: :lol:

Yes Pete........that is a fate worse than death. The worst part is that they refuse to avert those big eyes when inserting the probe.

Cheeky devils :lol:

Thu Apr 13, 2006 6:00 am

joeroberts wrote:I took the last one about 5 hours ago.

Then you'll pull through. Might want to ease up a bit in the future.

Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:45 am

Are we collecting for a wreath yet? :roll: :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:33 pm

Hey joeroberts, You still alive and kicking????

8)