Off Topic Messages

Thieves Among Us

Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:33 am

There are definitely people who will take your money if you give them the chance. It's too bad that there are Elvis "fans" who take pleasure in ripping people off.

There is someone on this board who has recently been posting saying that he has some CD's for sale. Before anyone buys any CD's from someone they do not know, there is someone you should definitely know about. He has used every excuse that you can think of and it is now to the point of pathetic. I won't post his name and address here, but I've already had people send me pm's concerning my earlier post on the other thread. I will give you his name and address via pm. If you have ever given a thought to sending money to someone on this board for CD's, contact me first so that I can give you his name. This guy is a real loser and everyone should know about him before you send him any money. He's garbage and a thief in every sense of the word. Keep the pm's coming.

Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:34 am

It wasn't me!!!

:shock:

8)

Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:46 am

sam wrote:It wasn't me!!!

:shock:

8)

Yes it was Sam ! :wink:

Re: Thieves Among Us

Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:56 am

Rob wrote:There are definitely people who will take your money if you give them the chance.

When I saw the subject heading, I thought this was going to be a post about Bush-Cheney-Haliburton-KBR.

Check them out on the Web: http://www.halliburton.com

"Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the oil and gas industries. The Company adds value through the entire lifecycle of oil and gas reservoirs."

DJC
Last edited by drjohncarpenter on Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:58 am

They still have nothing on the guy I'm referring to in this thread. He could definitely show them a thing or two.
Last edited by Rob on Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Thieves Among Us

Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:04 pm

drjohncarpenter wrote:When I saw the subject heading, I thought this was going to be a post about Bush-Cheney-Haliburton-KBR.

Check them out on the Web: http://www.halliburton.com

"Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the oil and gas industries. The Company adds value through the entire lifecycle of oil and gas reservoirs."

DJC

The group even has the audacity to make its employees complete on-line standards and ethics questionnaires and required Code of Business Conduct training! :shock:

Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:09 pm

Let's start a different thread on this political junk. I posted this to give you a head's up about a thief on this board.

By the way, I'll get to all of your pm's. Give me a little time.

Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:11 pm

Rob wrote:They still have nothing on the guy I'm referring to in this thread. He could definitely show them a thing or two.

Unless he's stolen billions, he's number two!

Anyway, my apologies for derailing -- a teeny bit -- your topic. Since I know how much you like me, I figured it was OK just this one time.

DJC

Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:14 pm

You're ok with me, Doc. Let's not get carried away though.

Back on topic now.

Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:18 pm

Rob wrote:You're ok with me, Doc. Let's not get carried away though.

Oh, not me -- who do you think I am, an unemployed gardener?

Hope you nail this fellow ripping off fans.

DJC

Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:26 pm

Perhaps the admins could do their part and kick him/them out of here...?
If that hasnt happened already.
Thanks for the pm Rob...

Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:32 pm

Perhaps instead of just saying "someone" you could say "someone from (insert country/city)"?
Now everybody is guessing who it could be. If you add country and city that eliminates a lot of posters being the suspect.
My stuff is for sale through http://rockstar.qoopshops.nl and they have a feedback system. My feedback is quite positive with the only negative feedback being from people who did not pay for items purchased.

Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:42 pm

No one has to guess. All it takes is a pm to find out that he's from the UK. Oops.

Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:10 pm

Rob wrote:No one has to guess. All it takes is a pm to find out that he's from the UK. Oops.

I knew it !!!
ColinB!!! :wink:
All his charm and that's what he's up to !!! LOL

Only jokin' Colin!!!

:P

Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:17 pm

sam wrote:
Rob wrote:No one has to guess. All it takes is a pm to find out that he's from the UK. Oops.

I knew it !!!
All his charm and that's what he's up to !!! LOL

Only jokin' Colin!!!

:P

It's okay Colin, I got your back. Sam, please refrain from tarnishing our friend Colin's image, he is after all a gentleman and scholar, there's few of us left. :) Rob, I appreciate your headsup!

Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:44 pm

sam wrote:
I knew it !!!
All his charm and that's what he's up to !!!

Wot charm ?

Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:15 pm

ColinB wrote:
sam wrote:
I knew it !!!
All his charm and that's what he's up to !!!

Wot charm ?

I am known to exagerate at times!!! :wink:

:D

Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:24 pm

It is sad that Elvis fans would rip off other Elvis fans. All I got to say is what goes around comes around. 8)

Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:37 pm

Put his name up on the board Rob.
What can he do if he is a thief.?He should be named and shamed.

Dont bother with PM's. Lets get a response from this person. :twisted:

Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:59 pm

It wasn't me neither!!

Damn this guy - giving us Brits a bad name :evil: :evil:

Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:07 pm

Yeah! As he's one of us, perhaps we could gang up and string him up. We could be at Tyburn in an hour, men!

Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:29 pm

sam wrote:It wasn't me!!!:shock: 8)

Hmm.... as any psychiatrist will tell you, the guilty party is always the first to issue a denial.

Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:45 pm

ColinB wrote:
sam wrote:It wasn't me!!!:shock: 8)

Hmm.... as any psychiatrist will tell you, the guilty party is always the first to issue a denial.

AAAhhhhhhhhhhr!!!!
But I am always in denial!!!!! :oops:

8)

Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:53 pm

Well, who have we got from the UK ?

There's

Colin B [unlikely]

Andrew [never]

Delboy [no]

Dan T [couldn't be]

Geoff [not in a million years]

John [can't believe it]

OK I give up !

Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:46 pm

ColinB wrote:Well, who have we got from the UK ?

There's

Colin B [unlikely]

Andrew [never]

Delboy [no]

Dan T [couldn't be]

Geoff [not in a million years]

John [can't believe it]

OK I give up !

In the voice,and style,of Baldrick...." Thank You Mr B !!! "

:)