Off Topic Messages

US Bans UK Trip.

Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:10 pm

The BBC News site:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/4871510.stm

Seems a bit extreme !

I mean, you haven't 'banned' everyone from working in tower-block offices, have you ?

Best way to defeat the terrorists is to carry on as normal.

Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:23 pm

Stupid and borderline offensive.

Perhaps I shouldn't visit the US in case a couple of your skyscrapers blow up and collapse?

This is yet more irrational behaviour playing into the terrorist's hands...

Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:17 pm

Seems like rubbish to me. It does indeed hand victory to the terrorists if we have to run and hide from them. And frankly I think London is safer than New York.

Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:24 pm

Aw you guys are just upset that you won't get to ogle our hot cheerleaders! :lol:

Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:47 pm

Pete Dube wrote:Aw you guys are just upset that you won't get to ogle our hot cheerleaders! :lol:

Well, yes that too !

Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:25 pm

ColinB wrote:
Pete Dube wrote:Aw you guys are just upset that you won't get to ogle our hot cheerleaders! :lol:

Well, yes that too !

Colin -
Us not sending our hot cheerleaders is payback for you guys sending Charles and Camilla! That'll teach ya!

Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:30 pm

Pete Dube wrote:
ColinB wrote:

Well, yes that too !

Colin -
Us not sending our hot cheerleaders is payback for you guys sending Charles and Camilla! That'll teach ya!

I can only apologise. But me thinks thou doest protest too much. Camilla really does it for you, go on admit it! :oops:

Geoff

Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:32 pm

There is that.

But I oggle your hot chearleaders every day. So far, however, I've never seen them oggling back from my PC monitor... :oops: :lol:

Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:58 pm

tupelo_boy wrote:
Pete Dube wrote:
ColinB wrote:

Well, yes that too !

Colin -

I can only apologise. But me thinks thou doest protest too much. Camilla really does it for you, go on admit it! :oops:

Geoff

Let's put it this way Geoff. If I was to shag Camilla then I'd be the prince of wails!