Off Topic Messages

Motley Crue Carnival Of Sins 2006

Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:19 pm

I saw Motley Crue last night, they freakin rocked out at the Carival Of Sins in Tulsa Oklahoma! WOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!! my ears are still ringing! lol

Live Wire was my personal fav of the night! :D

They said they would be back next year with a new album and tour!

JEFF d
Elvis fan

Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:20 am

Im looking forward to their new album too! i saw them on the sweden rock festival last summer and it was GREAT! i love motley!

Tue Apr 04, 2006 8:30 pm

I think I commented on this show awhile back when the DVD was released.

Motley puts on a great show and they still ROCK!

Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:23 pm

I last saw them back in 1990, and my hearing has never been the same! :lol:

Tue Apr 04, 2006 10:22 pm

The concert was Thursday night and my ears didn't stop ringing untill Monday! :lol:

Ohhh.... Some like it LOUDER THAN HELL!!!! :lol:

I still can't get over Live Wire(so cool) and Wild Side with the sirens. I don't think I have ever seen so many bimbos, clowns, and midgets in one place all at once! haha

JEFF d
Elvis fan

Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:28 pm

JEFF d wrote:I don't think I have ever seen so many bimbos, clowns, and midgets in one place all at once! haha

No? In that case check out the GG thread in this section! There's as many as ya want in there.

Did the Crue have Nikki's Nasty Habits in tow? Man I'd love to check 'em out again!

Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:40 pm

surfcat wrote:
JEFF d wrote:I don't think I have ever seen so many bimbos, clowns, and midgets in one place all at once! haha

No? In that case check out the GG thread in this section! There's as many as ya want in there.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Did the Crue have Nikki's Nasty Habits in tow? Man I'd love to check 'em out again!

No Nasty Habits this year... but they do have alot of half naked chicks on stage fire breathing and doing acrobats! lol

Get the Carnival Of Sins DVD it was basicly the same show I saw. :P

JEFF d
Elvis fan