Off Topic Messages

Whitesnake DVD

Tue Mar 28, 2006 3:21 pm

For those who are interested...The DVD called "Live...In The Still Of The Night" has been out for about 2 months now. It´s worth the money.

Just to let you all know.

Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:33 am

Yes! I bought this DVD about 4 weeks ago! I just happened to see it at Best Buy(i didn't even know this was released)! I was soooo excited to see them playing some Deep Purple songs opening their show with Burn/Stormbringer, and playing some of the older Whitesnake songs! This is a great great lineup of this band! Loved hearing Don't Break My Heart Again and Ain't No Love In The Heart Of The City!

I also picked up an import CD that I haven't seen before either called Whitesnake The Early Years and it has the very best songs from the pre Geffen years.

Fantastic Heavy Rock Group!

JEFF d
Elvis fan

Wed Mar 29, 2006 2:23 pm

^I agree completely. This is one of the best concert films ever released, and trust me i have seen many. Picture & sound quality is excellent, it is beautifully shot and most important of all, the music is fantastic.

I had no idea DC could still belt it out the way he does, a must-buy for all fans of heavy rock!

Wed Mar 29, 2006 4:42 pm

Absolutely. One of the best hard rock DVDs in years.