Off Topic Messages

I'm Leaving the Message Board.

Sun Mar 26, 2006 5:47 pm

"Graceland Gardener
Posted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:06 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think Maurice has greatly improved!

I mean, after that near fatal space capsule accident, and injuring two legs and one arm and one eye... ouch.
But gentlemen, they could rebuild him.
The had the technology to make him better than before.
Better..... stronger..... faster."

Many people have supported me publicly and privately on this message board although I have often flouted the rules.

As you can see from the above, GG has a sense of humour.....sadly lacking in a few here. They know who they are.

I don't agree with GG on many things, but I would defend his right to express his oppinion. Therefore it's bye bye from me.

If GG is allowed back, I'll return again...but only then.

There are other message boards where I can play :lol:

Sun Mar 26, 2006 6:04 pm

Rather then leave the board, why don't you fight to get him back! :?

Sun Mar 26, 2006 6:52 pm

Well, I'm not leaving until Maurice & GG come back.

And maybe not even then.

Sun Mar 26, 2006 7:50 pm

hahaha first this off topic second BYE!

Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:42 pm

Francesc, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

O.S.

Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:04 pm

Maurice. You're a colourful character. Sorry to hear this. All the best.

Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:07 pm

There were better and more noble fights you could have picked Maurice.

Good luck, but I in no way support you on this, and agree as has been stated, that it's a matter for the admin people.

Geoff

Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:11 pm

Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:18 pm

Maurice, We Hardly Knew Ye.

DJC

Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:44 pm

To quote Maurice
As you can see from the above, GG has a sense of humour.....sadly lacking in a few here. They know who they are.

I don't agree with GG on many things, but I would defend his right to express his oppinion. Therefore it's bye bye from me.

If GG is allowed back, I'll return again...but only then.

I too will vehemently defend GG's right to express HIS own opinion, and the same goes for anyone else too, freedom of speech is a vital component of this or any other MB........without it, this or any other MB aint worth a damn.

So i too am outta here until GG is back.

Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:56 pm

I'll stand by the administrators ... at least until someone I'll actually miss threatens to leave. So far, so good. :lol:

Squirrel, you'll just prove the last part of your signature true:

Everybody brings happiness to this messageboard.
Some when the enter.
And some when they leave.

Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:08 pm

Bonus!

:lol:

Geoff

Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:31 pm

I'm staying on this board until Elvis comes back

Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:34 pm

GG and Maurice gone - peace at last!!

I feel we should try to honour them with a statue though, it's the decent thing to do!

Andrew

Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:57 pm

I hope Maurice and the others who are contemplating leaving will reconsider.

Let's face it........it's not going to be more effective than staying here and agitating the Powers That Be( though that may not be effective either :shock: )

Sun Mar 26, 2006 11:07 pm

All Maurice is doing is unabashedly and quite selfishly trying to use the GG situation to focus attention on himself. Trust me, he'll be back whether GG is or not. He's done this multiple times before and then comes back and says he got all these countless PM's and emails begging him to return. Funny how very few actually do this in public for all to see......and verify. You mark my words, he'll be back here self-grandizing, before you know it.

Tom

Sun Mar 26, 2006 11:18 pm

drjohncarpenter wrote:Maurice, We Hardly Knew Ye.

DJC

LMFAO!

Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:45 am

Hey Maurice! Kate Bush is a load of shite.

That'll get him back.

Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:55 am

I don't have to make up stories about support TINC (Unlike you), You yourself joined ColinB's thread about yours truly...........remember? Of course you do.

For a brief moment or two I was flavour of the day :lol:

Those with backbone and integrity stood up and were counted and I appreciated their support and will always remember their kind words.

Tupelo Boy you are dead wrong about the UK it's just as racist as it ever was. The thin veneer of Political correctness, is just that. I know from experience, I visit there quite often. Even the recent schools TV programmes have youngsters complaining about racism, and bullying.

Steven_M even sent me PMs recently...........why I don't really Know :wink:

The holier than thou crew pretending to be voices of moderation here are a little slow for this much maligned member.

As for those who do not like me, I took all they threw, and gave it back with interest.

Elvis message boards are dying because of little or no real moderation. Also the standard of topics. If they can afford to lose regular and intelligent posters, so be it.

Adios my friends. It's nearly Monday. A new week begins, and new adventures :lol: http://press.xtvworld.com/article10249.html

Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:06 am

There you go. I knew that would get him back. And he's talking all his usual bollocks too. Normal service has been resumed.

Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:04 am

Hello MauriceinIreland! :)

Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:37 am

I've had no problems with Maurice in the past... I know he drives some of the other peeps here nutso(that I like)... BUT... I also support the owners of this website to run it as they see fit.

They are allowed to have a say in who they want to(or not) let into there home.

Elvis Insiders anyone? $$$$$$$$

JEFF d
Elvis fan

Mon Mar 27, 2006 5:32 am

Less than 3 hours after my post, he does exactly what I said he would. This guy is as predictable as the coming morn........if only he were as bright.

Tom

Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:18 am

You know what...screw it. Without GG and The Squirrel and Carolyn, what kind of place is this.

I will come back when they do.

oops..Carolyn already did so nevermind!

Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:17 pm

Tom in North Carolina wrote:Less than 3 hours after my post, he does exactly what I said he would.

You definitely called that shot.

Well, I'm not leaving. However, I am going on a hunger strike until GG is allowed back, or until lunch time... whichever comes first.