Off Topic Messages

Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:53 pm

Rob wrote:
Scatter wrote:I see........apparently my obtuseness and vulgarity need work. I'm falling short.


I just hate it when you are obtuse.


How do you know how much he weighs ?

Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:02 pm

Elvis' Babe wrote:
Gregory Nolan Jr. wrote:I haven't seen any toilet bowl posters or "fake" female Elvis fans lately. :lol:


not all female elvis fans are "fake", nor do we post toliet bowl pics. in fact, it's usually the guys who post the lousiest pieces of dirt--not to mention your buddy, the doc, who always will insult elvis if it means a notch up for his beatles. :evil: and of course, if it's the 70s elvis, it's fair game to insult.

and i'm usually the one defending the 70s elvis from the music critic snobbery elitists like him.

now who are you calling a fake fan?


Elvis'Babe:

I guess you missed this part, "newbie" :
"All in all, for those of you with long-memories (or here long enough) this board is a lot more peaceful than 3 or so years ago."


I obviously didn't mean present company but that "Monika" makes me wonder. :D ( You dawg you!)

I don't think my "buddy" Doc appreciates how much I have high-fived GG on various issues (illegal immigrants, the culture wars, terrorism, etc.) and also started a thread about him getting kicked off to the dismay of some, no doubt.

Most of us try to get along and let's keep at that. Like I said, for those of us who have been here long, the 'board is pretty peaceful these days.

Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:48 am

...
Last edited by violets on Tue May 09, 2006 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Apr 02, 2006 8:25 am

Jesse Garon wrote:
Cryogenic wrote:GG isn't the only one with conservative views here -- but he was the only one (to my knowledge) to flaunt them in such obtuse and vulgar ways. .


We all noticed that you came to this MB and started flaunting your muslim ties and like a taliban cheerleader, was trying to shove islam down our throats. The GG was not afraid to tell you to shove it.


Who is "we"? Who else is contaminating the gene pool?

I'm rather amused: rather than learn from GG's example, you seem content to follow in his footsteps. That path, as indicated by GG's fate, only goes in one direction...

You can take the above as polite advice.

Jesse Brown wrote:The fact that you would write this:
Cryogenic wrote:For what it's worth: my personal experiences with Muslims have usually been BAD ones.

is evidence of your hypocrite bile and to pick a fight with him - and complain much on this thread - was nothing but worthless trolling on your part.


From my perspective: GG picked a fight with me. Amongst other things, I recall that he labelled me a terrorist, said he would punch me in the jaw "John Wayne" style if he could and told me to "wipe [my] ass with a Koran" (which he then quietly and wisely deleted). If you think any of that reveals a sane mind or is remotely conducive to normal discussion between rational adults, then I pity you. You have also taken my remark out of context. The full extent of my commentary exists to be read within the relevant thread for those interested in the proper context that civil discourse provides.

As for hypocrisy: you have slandered drjohncarpenter within this thread more than I have used it, given its title and subject matter, to express my limited sentiments on Graceland Gardener.

Personally, up until this moment, your name meant nothing to me -- besides the Elvis connection. It is rather pitiful that you have chosen to deface such a beautiful name with such astonishing ignorance and hateful bile. Please consider time with a psychiatrist to bring closure to the problems you evidently suffer and have chosen to express here.

Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:22 am

violets wrote:I am replying to this post in order that gen finds it easily. I do wish that he were right!! I need my friend back. She did tell me about him and everyone else who was regular on this board. And since we were friends since 1977, perhaps we do speak similarly. She called him gen; I call him gen. I've been here for a pretty short time. I wouldn't miss not posting. If you think that, then tell me so and I will stop. According to the figures I have only 25 posts. I guess that makes this 26.
Vi
You keep going. :)

Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:37 am


Deface a beautiful name? Yeh, that'd be hard for you to do with a stupid scientific term like Cryogenic.

I slandered Doc? Ha. LOL
You and he ought to form a Brokeback MB and live happily everafter with posts complimenting each other. What a love connection.
Last edited by Jesse Garon on Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:43 am

Jesse Garon wrote:
Crybabygenic


OH!!! MY SIDES!!!

Jesse Garon wrote:I slandered Doc? Ha. LOL
You and he ought to form a Brokeback MB


Such commentary is further indicative of your profound ignorance.

BTW: I like how you've chosen to write in brown text. Considering its colonic associations, it is incredibly apt for you. Well done!

Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:44 am

You are ignorant, sir.

Now Cryo be sure to stalk me to every post I make - get a hard-on for me - and stalk me here - That's all you are good for, and known for. Mr. Stalker from the UK

Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:53 am

Jesse Garon wrote:You are ignorant, sir.

Now Cryo be sure to stalk me to every post I make - get a hard-on for me - and stalk me here - That's all you are good for, and known for. Mr. Stalker from the UK



Interesting that you earlier accused me of baiting and trolling.

This is yet more incentive to take a long hard look in the mirror -- and then to book yourself in with that psychiatrist pronto.

For what it's worth: if I was to stalk anyone, it'd be an interesting person. You can rest easy on that front, "Jesse". This is my last post on the matter.

Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:22 am

Cryogenic wrote: This is my last post on the matter.


:smt038

Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:39 pm

Congrats on an incisive, elaborate, pointed, balanced and well thought-out post Cryo. The only comeback to your post has been the usual puerile vulgarity which is all-too-common on this board. Evidently, you've won this particular encounter hands down. Well done. :wink:

Sam, you're not just the sharpest knife in the drawer, are ya kid? If that emoticon is your best shot, you outta quit while you're well behind. Imbecile.

Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:03 pm

surfcat wrote:Sam, you're not just the sharpest knife in the drawer, are ya kid?
If that emoticon is your best shot, you outta quit while you're well behind.
Imbecile.


Sam's put-downs are always done with good humour.

You can learn a lot from him.

Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:18 pm

ColinB wrote:
Sam's put-downs are always done with good humour.


Who asked you? Evidently, you're quite wrong.

ColinB wrote:You can learn a lot from him.


Very judgemental and arrogant.

Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:48 pm

surfcat -

No one has to 'ask me'.

This is an open forum.

Anyone can contribute.

Judgemental and arrogant ?

Maybe, but it wasn't me calling other posters nasty names, was it ?

Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:05 pm

"Maybe, but it wasn't me calling other posters nasty names, was it ?"

Correct. You're methods are consistently a little more underhand, subtle, and sneaky than that, I'll grant you.

Nice that you've refrained from an outright denial of the judgemental and arrogant part though. There's hope yet. :wink:
Last edited by surfcat on Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:07 pm

The first person on the MB that has made me look for the IG button.

Even Doc never got me looking for that!!! :wink:


8)

Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:09 pm

Yeah, I'm having difficulties finding the imbecile button myself.

Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:11 pm

surfcat wrote:Yeah, I'm having difficulties finding the imbecile button myself.


Look in the mirror and you'll find it!!! :wink:



:oops:

Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:27 pm

Touche Sam :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:27 pm

sam wrote:
Look in the mirror and you'll find it!!! :wink:

:oops:


Truely hilarious. Tell me, are you a comic genius or an April Fool with a sicknote for lateness? (Now, that's funny!)

ColinB wrote:
Sam's put-downs are always done with good humour.


As I said already, evidently you're wrong 8) :wink:

Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:37 am

Cluck off!!!! 8) :lol:

Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:43 am

carolynlm wrote:you really are a child aren't you?


You started it. Check it out momma:

carolynlm wrote:and hows this for a simple emoticon.......
hang on I can't find one for 'the finger'......"mother hen"


Better a child than a chicken.

Better luck next time, hypocrite.

Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:03 am

Jesse Garon wrote:
Cryogenic wrote:GG isn't the only one with conservative views here -- but he was the only one (to my knowledge) to flaunt them in such obtuse and vulgar ways. .


We all noticed that you came to this MB and started flaunting your muslim ties and like a taliban cheerleader, was trying to shove islam down our throats. The GG was not afraid to tell you to shove it.

The fact that you would write this:
Cryogenic wrote:For what it's worth: my personal experiences with Muslims have usually been BAD ones.

is evidence of your hypocrite bile and to pick a fight with him - and complain much on this thread - was nothing but worthless trolling on your part.


Well, Cryo doesn't need me to defend him........and those who have read our posts certainly know that we come from different sides of the political fence.

But he is a very nice guy, an intelligent poster, and someone whom I have come to like a great deal.

Let's disagree, discuss, and debate. That's the reason we're here. But the personal stuff ( and I have been guilty of it as well) should be mitigated. Just because someone holds different.......even wildly divergent.......views from me doesn't make them bad people. Stupid, yes.......but not bad :wink:

Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:36 am

Well, Cryo doesn't need me to defend him........and those who have read our posts certainly know that we come from different sides of the political fence.

But he is a very nice guy, an intelligent poster, and someone whom I have come to like a great deal.

Let's disagree, discuss, and debate. That's the reason we're here. But the personal stuff ( and I have been guilty of it as well) should be mitigated. Just because someone holds different.......even wildly divergent.......views from me doesn't make them bad people. Stupid, yes.......but not bad :wink:
[/quote]






It's a pity that more cannot adopt an attitude of this nature. Well said Scatter ! We can always agree to disagree and leave it at that !

Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:48 am

Hi Carolyn !

How was your weekend? Hope the BBQ went of well ! Give my regards to the family and have a great day !

Your friend Jake.