Off Topic Messages

Kurt Russell

Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:23 pm

Kurt Russell, who many thought was one of the better 'Elvis' actors, is 55 today !

Happy Birthday, Kurt !

Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:24 pm

Happy Birthday Kurt 8)

Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:48 pm

Its a long time since he kicked Elvis on the shin in "It Happened at the Worlds Fair". Happy Birthday Kurt.

Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:25 am

One of the best actors to start as a child and grow up on film. Not many people do it successfully. Mickey Rooney, Elizabeth Taylor, Reese Witherspoon come to mind and I'm sure there are many more.
Happy Birthday Kurt!

jeff R

Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:01 am

happy b-day

Re: Kurt Russell

Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:06 am

ColinB wrote:
Happy Birthday, Kurt !

Thank you one more time Colin!!! :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:25 am

happy b-day, kurt!

kurt met elvis doing it happened at the world's fair and i think goldie hawn was doing laugh in next door to where the '68 special was being shot.

Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:46 pm

An historical aside: Elvis was 27 when he worked with little Kurt in "It Happened At The World's Fair," and Kurt was 27 when he played the lead role in "Elvis."

Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:56 pm

bray1977 wrote:Its a long time since he kicked Elvis on the shin in "It Happened at the Worlds Fair". Happy Birthday Kurt.

:shock:

That's gotta be one of the strangest ways to gauge a person's age that I've ever seen. :D

Kurt is 55. Eek! Where does the time go? He's one of my favourite actors. Here's to you, Kurt!

Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:57 pm

"Kurt Russell, who many thought was one of the better 'Elvis' actors, is 55 today ! "

Kurt Russell was absolutely awful as Elvis, a feeble film at best.

Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:09 pm

Ezzz wrote:"Kurt Russell, who many thought was one of the better 'Elvis' actors, is 55 today ! "

Kurt Russell was absolutely awful as Elvis, a feeble film at best.

You will have noticed that I carefully worded it "who many thought"and not "who everyone thought"!