Off Topic Messages

Nana Mouskouri's farewell concert

Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:25 pm

Nana Mouskouri will stop singing so she does a farewell tour. She did a concert in Rotterdam and guess what our TV shows? Parts of her singing but since she did not give any interviews they showed fans. All fans that are shown try to look like Nana Mouskouri (glasses, long black hair).
I guess it is not only the Elvis fans that suffer from "trying to look-a-like" people.

Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:19 pm

Luuk my boy, you should get out more......... :shock:

Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:46 pm

Ezzz wrote:Luuk my boy, you should get out more......... :shock:

I'm just in! :P
It is very cold outside. Spring is delayed. :shock:

re

Fri Mar 17, 2006 12:04 am

just an anecdote : NM is one of the rare singer who sang the original french song "plaisir d amour" ( can t help falling in love )

Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:20 am

all i know about nana mouskouri is that she sang "early one morning" and the show buffy the vampire slayer had that song (her version, in fact) played to death all season 7 (actually mouskouri's version was just used in lies my parents told me) because it was spike's trigger song.

"early one morning, just as the sun was rising, i heard a young maid sing in the valley below, oh don't decieve me, oh never leave me, how could you use a poor maiden so..."

yeah, that was from memory, people.

i know you hate me bringing up *those* shows, but seriously...it's possibly the only reason someone under the age of...OLD...would know that. though actually angel: the series is loaded with oldies. but i think nana mouskouri well-out-vagues the mills brothers, patsy cline and perry como.

ditto on the getting out more. well, i suppose i should too. :lol: