Off Topic Messages

Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:18 pm

The U.S. dollar bill does say last time I checked IN GOD WE TRUST

Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:24 pm

MauriceinIreland wrote:
Pete Dube wrote:Thanks Maurice! I'll have to celebrate my St. Patty's today, as I'll be spending Friday having a medical procedure.

Pete, Nothing serious I hope?

He hurt his wrist Maurice. His own fault for asking you to enlarge the Kate Bush picture :shock: :oops: :wink:

Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:41 pm

TJ wrote:
MauriceinIreland wrote:
Pete Dube wrote:Thanks Maurice! I'll have to celebrate my St. Patty's today, as I'll be spending Friday having a medical procedure.

He hurt his wrist Maurice. His own fault for asking you to enlarge the Kate Bush picture :shock: :oops: :wink:

Thanks TJ.

Now I may get a few more typing left-handed. Might slow down Likethebike a little :lol:

http://elvisbyterrywood.com/

Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:56 am

TJ wrote:
MauriceinIreland wrote:

Maurice -
I'm having a colonoscopy. Been having some problems with the gastro-intestinal system.

T.J. Classic! :lol:

Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:35 am

Pete Dube wrote:
TJ wrote:
MauriceinIreland wrote:

Maurice -
I'm having a colonoscopy. Been having some problems with the gastro-intestinal system.

T.J. Classic! :lol:

:)

Good luck with the procedure Pete.

Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:39 am

Yes good luck, Pete.

I'm sure you'll be back to run the USA soon. Did I miss an i :lol:

http://elvisbyterrywood.com/ Had an email from him this morning :wink: