Off Topic Messages

Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:06 pm

Pete, I almost forgot....who's going to be Director of Homeland Security?

Any suggestions?????

Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:09 pm

Mr President (Sir) this is the funniest thread I have read for a long time... thanks so much for sharing your great thoughts!!! You truly made my day. Yes, Mr. President you have my Vote!!!! Dovey :smt067

Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:18 pm

Big Boss Man wrote:As for me, your humble Vice President, I have just went out and purchased my orange hunting vest, a 12 gauge shotgun, and 6 cases of beer.

Anyone want to go hunting? Maurice??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :P :P

Well orange stands out very well against our 40 shades of green.

Just like a redcoat in connecticut. After my training with a Bren gun this will be Childsplay.

If he dare cross the Ocean :lol:

http://elvisbyterrywood.com/

Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:05 pm

MauriceinIreland wrote:Note to self. There are more than 40 million Irish Americans. We Irish love children and usually have large families. Together with the Spanish we will own America in a few decades.

But you have a problem Maurice. You won't be able to communicate with each other. Between those Irish brogues and the Spanish spittin' out words faster than Speedy Gonzales can run you'll never be able to understand what the other group is saying.

MauriceinIreland wrote:Pete will have been impeached by then for staining photos of Kate Bush!

If Bill Clinton, ahem, got off then so will I!

Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:17 pm

Little do you know Pete, we are inundated with thousands of Spanish children, students and tourists throughout the summer.

My cousin Kenneth and his children speak fluent Spanish...........he lives in Spain.
Irish people flock to Spain for the sun, and recently, because of our Celtic Tiger economy, are buying up property there.

Gracias Senor :lol:

Bill and I got along fine when he was here in Dublin.
Last edited by MauriceinIreland on Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:20 pm

Well, I've never been to Spain. But I kinda like the music.

Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:06 pm

There is a rose in Spanish Harlem............and a really beautiful one in New Jersey airport. I couldn't take my eyes of her. She was frying hamburgers!!!

She should have been dancing on our table.

Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:51 pm

Big Boss Man wrote:Pete, I almost forgot....who's going to be Director of Homeland Security?

Any suggestions?????

Will be someone who'll build a wall separating us from Mexico?

How about Roger Waters! :wink:

Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:35 am

MauriceinIreland wrote:There is a rose in Spanish Harlem............and a really beautiful one in New Jersey airport. I couldn't take my eyes of her. She was frying hamburgers!!!

She should have been dancing on our table.

Maurice -
That Rose in Jersey was Rosalita. You'd better notify Bruce. He's been lookin' for her for years!

Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:52 am

Pete, Was Rosalita, Born in the USA?

Just shows the impact of beauty. I saw her in 2001, After six days in New York, including one 12th May morning on the roof of World Trade Centre with our daughter Tracey, celebrating her 40th birthday!!! The photos taken that morning are now historic.

That night we were at Carnegie Hall listening to Beethoven's astounding Ninth Symphony.

New york is a must see. I'd have loved living in the city............. as a young man :lol: Geez, I'm getting homesick for Mc Sorley's the oldest pub in NY!