Off Topic Messages

The Streets Of San Francisco

Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:16 am

Back when I was a mere youth I caught the end of an episode of this TV show and was surprised to see the end credits loaded with Elvis connections. From the second series of the show comes an episode titled Target: Red,

First aired: 9/26/1974
Writer: Rick Husky
Director: Barry Crane
Guest star: Byron Morrow (Vernon Presley), Peggy McCay (Nurse), David McLean (Captain), Bill Bixby (Jerry Schilling/Charles Pine), Andrew Duggan (Major General Robert 'Red' West), Curt Lowens (Emile Kestler), Linda Marsh (Myrna Schilling), Bret Morrison (Lamar Fisk), Gail Bryant Cameron (Miss Rubin), Arline Anderson (Mrs. Smith), William Bramley (John Condon), Cheryl Miller (Kimberly Young), William Sargent (Joe Merrick)

A meticulous and ruthless assassin and former Government agent is hired by a right-wing cabal to murder a visiting Chinese diplomat.

Can anyone else recall seeing this?

Info obtained from the TV.Com website

Re: The Streets Of San Francisco

Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:59 am

R2-D2 wrote:Back when I was a mere youth I caught the end of an episode of this TV show and was surprised to see the end credits loaded with Elvis connections. From the second series of the show comes an episode titled Target: Red,

First aired: 9/26/1974
Writer: Rick Husky
Director: Barry Crane
Guest star: Byron Morrow (Vernon Presley), Peggy McCay (Nurse), David McLean (Captain), Bill Bixby (Jerry Schilling/Charles Pine), Andrew Duggan (Major General Robert 'Red' West), Curt Lowens (Emile Kestler), Linda Marsh (Myrna Schilling), Bret Morrison (Lamar Fisk), Gail Bryant Cameron (Miss Rubin), Arline Anderson (Mrs. Smith), William Bramley (John Condon), Cheryl Miller (Kimberly Young), William Sargent (Joe Merrick)

A meticulous and ruthless assassin and former Government agent is hired by a right-wing cabal to murder a visiting Chinese diplomat.

Can anyone else recall seeing this?

Info obtained from the TV.Com website

Yes, someone just did!

See:
http://www.elvis-collectors.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=84731

Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:58 pm

Thanks Doc.

Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:10 am

R2-D2 wrote:Thanks Doc.

Sorry it took so long. Yours was a good spot!