Off Topic Messages

Worst tribute artist

Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:06 pm

If you could throw a tribute artist of a cliff who would it be?
yrs a go i went to leeds grand theatre to see forever elvis with big jim white and co , with annette day co star in DOUBLE TROUBLE, This was very passable and it was quite enjoyable.
now lets go forward a few years to yet another tribute artist LIBERTY MOUNTAIN, unluckily for me i managed to stay in the theatre for ten mins before i needed to get out of there quickly as this guy was a poor imitation even though his wife apparently sung back up on in the ghetto??
so there you have it liberty mountain over the cliff he goes
hows about you?

Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:53 pm

The guy I saw on Eastbourne Pier 10 years ago gets my vote, if Id had my way I'd have taken him up to Beachy Head & given him a flying lesson with out the benefit of wings. :twisted: :twisted:

8)

Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:09 pm

EILERT PILARM !!! He is proof that hell does exist on earth !!

http://www.pergunnareriksson.se/eilert.html

Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:58 pm

I think Tord Jansson also from Sweden is the absolute weirdest impersonator. I donĀ“t know why Sweden produces so many bad impersonators, must be the cold weather or the extremely bad entertainment over here.

absolutley every single one of them

Sat Mar 11, 2006 9:31 pm

absolutley every single one of them

Sun Mar 12, 2006 5:25 am

every bad one, that makes fun of Elvis

Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:11 pm

ALLof them!!! put rocks in their pockets and boot 'em over the edge
Never have I seen ONE that could do da man justice...

Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:43 pm

I saw "Big Jim White" a few times amost 25 years ago, this guy used to be really good. I am sad to hear that he has gone downhill as he was one of the good guys