Off Topic Messages

Attention Elvis On Tour Fans....

Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:08 am

Hope this link would give ya a good laugh :

http://www.elvisontour.co.uk



Enjoy. :lol: :lol:

Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:18 am

a laugh?

ha ha

some sense of humour, thats an insult

Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:49 am

Is this suppose to be funny :roll:

Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:58 am

That's not comedy. That's tragedy.

No laughing here...! :(

Rich

Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:06 am

Yep, that's a consensus.. Not funny at all.

Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:01 am

The things we have to put up with. :roll:

Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:36 am

Well, at least this particular ETA is keeping E's memory alive and well. (or at least trying to) :wink:

Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:48 am

This one is even worse than the other guy someone introduced here a few weeks ago.... :cry:

Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:50 am

Get this fockin shite out of here. :twisted: :evil:

Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:32 am

Good Lord...........what a tool :lol:

The site says that no expense was spared on his "authentic" costumes.

I dare say he should have considered cutting back on the costume budget and investing in a hairpiece that doesn't look like it needs a chinstrap :lol: :roll: .

Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:33 am

OK if he's the number one impersonator in the UK I must also be ranked pretty high :lol:

Most impersonators seem so shy and modest ;-) They are all the best and problably even better than the King himself.

He seems to be serious even though some people will never take him seriously. I wouldn't put that Teddy Bear video on my site though. :lol:

Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:05 am

That´s an insult! Beam that guy to Mars! How many people, clicking on this site, while looking for infos `bout EP on Tour are thinking how faaaaaaat EP must have been. If Mr. Sillerman plans a licens for Elvis imitations, this guy must have to pay twice! EP is a part of menhood, - this guy is just faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... :twisted: :twisted:

O.S.

By the way, if I didn´t have said it clearly:
I don´t like impersonators...! :lol:

Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:50 pm

Scatter wrote: The site says that no expense was spared on his "authentic" costumes.


Then you went much farther than I did. I deleted it when I saw the picture of the idiot.

Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:48 pm

My sister looks more like Elvis than this guy does!!
he looks more like my neightbors dawg LEAVING my yard..
wanna be da king, get yrself a wig, a toy guitar, and a jumpsuit with little ducks on it.. and watch the inpack you have on the world..
a tribute my ass, A friggin; joke is what this dude is!!!

on tour

Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:57 pm

What a prize ass hole, its bad enough that there are still 99.9% of the impersonaters around still trying to emulate elvis give it up or stick to the shower where most of these performers should stay

you will never sound like the man
you will never look like the man
you will never get the jumpsuits right arrggghhh those silky jumpsuits ouch
but thanks for giving us all a good laugh

moodyblue please post garbage like this on other sites keep them outta elvis sites that is unless this sort of thing floats your boat??

Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:27 pm

To all Elvis "tribute" acts

1 - stop it
2 - because Elvis was overweight for a short period of his life does not mean because you eat too much pizza you can don a costume and be Elvis
3 - stop it, you're an embarresment
4 - Elvis didn't perform live with his sunglasses on, you don't look like him...deal with it
5 - stop it now or suffer thy wrath
6 - if it were a tribute, it would be free
7 - Elvis' voice was not as deep as you all seem to think, no, you do not sound like him
8 - stop it or a curse be on your house
9 - you hurt Elvis' legacy, do you not realise this?
10 - well, seriously, why do you insult Elvis?

Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:28 pm

Why in the world is this in the All Elvis section???

Tom

Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:38 pm

Tom in North Carolina wrote:Why in the world is this in the All Elvis section???


[Doc Mode] Because idiocy has a home at FECC! [/Doc Mode]

In a word: awful.

This guy couldn't sing his way out of a paper bag. And, even if he could, I'd feel sorry for the bag.

Sat Mar 11, 2006 9:09 pm

Cryogenic wrote:
Tom in North Carolina wrote:Why in the world is this in the All Elvis section???


[Doc Mode] Because idiocy has a home at FECC! [/Doc Mode].


:lol: :lol: LMAO Cryo!!!!

Sun Mar 12, 2006 3:25 am

Matthew wrote:To all Elvis "tribute" acts

1 - stop it


No

2 - because Elvis was overweight for a short period of his life does not mean because you eat too much pizza you can don a costume and be Elvis


Most fellers over the age of thirty five have a bit of "spread". Deal with it.

3 - stop it, you're an embarresment


Only to the bandwagon-jumping geeks on this forum. My audiences think otherwise

4 - Elvis didn't perform live with his sunglasses on, you don't look like him...deal with it


I agree about the glasses, but being an singer is not about being a lookalike. It's about being a singer, n'est pas? Oh, by the way, that's not Elvis in my Avatar.

5 - stop it now or suffer thy wrath


LOL. Wrath from you? I won't sleep tonight I'm so frightened.

6 - if it were a tribute, it would be free


Why should a venue make money from extra beer sales and the entertainer make nothing. You're a jealous fool who wishes they could get paid for doing something that pleases others.

7 - Elvis' voice was not as deep as you all seem to think, no, you do not sound like him


How do you know what people think? You don't, so don't presume to.

8 - stop it or a curse be on your house


Bring it on boy.

9 - you hurt Elvis' legacy, do you not realise this?


No, because you're dead wrong.

10 - well, seriously, why do you insult Elvis?


I don't insult Elvis. Geeks like you, however, do.

Sun Mar 12, 2006 3:39 am

Keggyhander wrote:
Matthew wrote:To all Elvis "tribute" acts

1 - stop it


No

2 - because Elvis was overweight for a short period of his life does not mean because you eat too much pizza you can don a costume and be Elvis


Most fellers over the age of thirty five have a bit of "spread". Deal with it.

3 - stop it, you're an embarresment


Only to the bandwagon-jumping geeks on this forum. My audiences think otherwise

4 - Elvis didn't perform live with his sunglasses on, you don't look like him...deal with it


I agree about the glasses, but being an singer is not about being a lookalike. It's about being a singer, n'est pas? Oh, by the way, that's not Elvis in my Avatar.

5 - stop it now or suffer thy wrath


LOL. Wrath from you? I won't sleep tonight I'm so frightened.

6 - if it were a tribute, it would be free


Why should a venue make money from extra beer sales and the entertainer make nothing. You're a jealous fool who wishes they could get paid for doing something that pleases others.

7 - Elvis' voice was not as deep as you all seem to think, no, you do not sound like him


How do you know what people think? You don't, so don't presume to.

8 - stop it or a curse be on your house


Bring it on boy.

9 - you hurt Elvis' legacy, do you not realise this?


No, because you're dead wrong.

10 - well, seriously, why do you insult Elvis?


I don't insult Elvis. Geeks like you, however, do.


I'm a geek am I? Well done you...genius come back, have a gold star.

I sing and play in a band and get paid for it, I don't dress up as Elvis and fuel the stereotype that he was fat and passed it hence hurting his legacy.

Sun Mar 12, 2006 3:52 am

Matthew,

Why do you have a parody of Elvis as your avatar?

Also, I'll wager that you sing a few Elvis songs with your band, and you'll hide behind "I'm not trying to sound like him" tripe.

Also, I'm not ashamed of the fact that Elvis lost his figure. I don't cling to a physical ideal of Elvis that Elvis himself did not feel compelled to maintain.

Sun Mar 12, 2006 3:56 am

Keggyhander wrote:Matthew,

Why do you have a parody of Elvis as your avatar?

Also, I'll wager that you sing a few Elvis songs with your band, and you'll hide behind "I'm not trying to sound like him" tripe.


Bubba Ho Tep is an awesome movie in my opinion.

And no, we don't do Elvis songs in our set yet. We are a modern rock band mainly but are toying with trying out Suspicious Minds because it works well in a band situation but I sing like me, I don't put on voices.

Sun Mar 12, 2006 3:59 am

Keggyhander wrote:Also, I'm not ashamed of the fact that Elvis lost his figure. I don't cling to a physical ideal of Elvis that Elvis himself did not feel compelled to maintain.


I'm not ashamed of it either but it didn't happen to the man because he happened to follow the norm of just eating a little too much and doing too little excercise...he had serious problems that eventually killed him..that is why he was overweight.

Sun Mar 12, 2006 4:01 am

Matthew wrote:
Keggyhander wrote:Also, I'm not ashamed of the fact that Elvis lost his figure. I don't cling to a physical ideal of Elvis that Elvis himself did not feel compelled to maintain.


I'm not ashamed of it either but it didn't happen to the man because he happened to follow the norm of just eating a little too much and doing too little excercise...he had serious problems that eventually killed him..that is why he was overweight.


Well said Matthew couldn't of said it any better he did have a serious problem that eventually killed him :cry: