Off Topic Messages

Congratulations!

Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:02 am

Germany won the most medals at the Olympics so congratulations are in order to German mb members. The U.S. came in second, and Canada a close third (1 medal behind the U.S.). So congratulations to Canadian mb members too!

Re: Congratulations!

Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:40 pm

Pete Dube wrote:Germany won the most medals at the Olympics so congratulations are in order to German mb members. The U.S. came in second, and Canada a close third (1 medal behind the U.S.). So congratulations to Canadian mb members too!

Thanks Pete, it was an awesome Olympics with our Canadian athletes representing our country beautifully. Congrats to all the althletes on a great effort and to the host country Italy on a magnificent job hosting these games.

Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:47 pm

Thank you very much...I am from Germany..
But we should take into account that we won the medals just in few disciplines like Biathlon with many competitions..
Anyway good games...thanks to Italy...yes..

Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:29 am

Thank you very much, I am really from Germany (as you can see) and we´re real proud of our athletes. Italy was a little quiet with the audiance reaction, but I´m sure, it would be exiting, if we will get the winter olympics here to Munich, my hometown, in 2014.

Believe it or not, germans a real crazy for winter games. Reactions here werde sensational, when our athletes came home, a few days ago!

See you in 2014! 8)

O.S.

Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:22 am

Congrats to Germany!! Gee, maybe if Bodie Miller had focused more on the slopes and less on where his next fifth was coming from, the results may have been different.

Tom

Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:18 am

Yes, Tom. Thanks. Saw Bodie and hoped all the best for him, but if you compare the US skiing medals to the german... :twisted:

O.S.