Off Topic Messages

SCATTER

Fri Feb 17, 2006 8:22 pm

I thought you might be interested in this. It just screams, "AVATAR"!!!

Sat Feb 18, 2006 11:25 am

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

I'm going to try to put it in my sig..........my avatar was made by a sweet little friend, and I don't want to change that.

Sun Feb 19, 2006 2:36 am

Understood. Glad you like it!

Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:08 am

i'm a "sweet little friend"... :D thanks!

you're welcome. if you ever want a new version or something, feel free to ask.

didn't i have to make this avatar because somebody who owned a picture wouldn't let you use the image of ep with the toy monkey??? talk about petty.

memories. :wink:

Sun Feb 19, 2006 2:49 pm

Elvis' Babe wrote:didn't i have to make this avatar because somebody who owned a picture wouldn't let you use the image of ep with the toy monkey??? talk about petty.

memories. :wink:

yeah i remember that. i made that avatar with the toy monkey. then Scatter told me he couldn't use it cause he got a pm from someone where they said he couldn't use it cause they owned that picture. i was like, holy crap they have got to be kidding!! :lol:

Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:32 pm

Yes, EG made the original avatar for me using the toy monkey. She is my other sweet little friend :D

Then I was asked to remove the avatar because I didn't have permission to use it..........like I was out to make a profit or something :roll:

But, out of respect, I removed it and EB was able to make the great avatar I have used ever since.

I still appreciate both of your efforts.........I loved them both!!!!