Off Topic Messages

Re: To All Board Members

Sat Feb 18, 2006 1:51 am

Rob wrote:Sometimes, I spend way too much time on here while I'm supposed to be working.

Rob -
You're not the only one. At my job I get a bit of down time in the morning at the office before I head out to do inspections, and also in the late afternoon when I get back in from the field. During that down time I'm usually here. I keep telling myself that I'm going to cut back from the internet (this site in particular) during work hours, but I never quite manage to do it.

Sat Feb 18, 2006 1:53 am

Nice post Rob. Hope you have a great birthday.

Sat Feb 18, 2006 11:10 am

Happy Birthday Rob, and Best Wishes for many more!!!!!

Your posts are always some of the first I look for upon logging in..........you are definitely a valued member of our dysfunctional little clan :lol:

PS.........thank you for your service to our Country.

Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:20 pm

Rob -

Happy birthday, I can relate to your wistfulness. Maintain your superb sense of humour, you'll be all right.

DJC

-----

Life is sad
Life is a bust
You do what you can
And you do what you must
You do what you must do
And you do it well

- Bob Dylan, 1974

Re: To All Board Members

Sat Feb 18, 2006 4:11 pm

Pete Dube wrote:
Rob wrote:Sometimes, I spend way too much time on here while I'm supposed to be working.

Rob -
You're not the only one. At my job I get a bit of down time in the morning at the office before I head out to do inspections, and also in the late afternoon when I get back in from the field. During that down time I'm usually here. I keep telling myself that I'm going to cut back from the internet (this site in particular) during work hours, but I never quite manage to do it.

Some of the se I will be notified by the system administrator because most of my free time in the job I access Elvis websites specially this one. :lol:
They will cut my internet access! :shock: :lol:

Sun Feb 19, 2006 2:22 am

Happy belated birthday Rob!

Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:06 pm

Sorry it's late, but Happy Birthday Rob!

In "Elvis years" I've just made it into 1957.

Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:45 pm

happy Birthday Rob :D

Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:59 pm

Happy belated birthday, Rob!!!
I do enjoy your posts as well as your opinions. Keep on rockin' brother!!!
8)

Tue Feb 21, 2006 7:08 am

Thanks for all of the warm birthday wishes. I must say I was very surprised at the number of kind comments. Thank you again.

Now, let's get back to business and let this thread sink like a stone.

Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:11 pm

Rob wrote:
Now, let's get back to business and let this thread sink like a stone.

Agreed Buddy!!!

After all.......why should this thread be different than any of your other ones???
:wink: