Off Topic Messages

Love From Sue Silver

Fri Feb 17, 2006 8:13 am

I have been afforded the opportunity to pass along a message that our friend left before her tragic accident last week. As we all know, the message that was left for us was brief, but to the point. I will try to shed just a little light on this.

Sue was on her way to see her newborn grand-nephew when she was involved in the fatal accident. It was her wish to be cremated and to have no public funeral service. She had left quite a bit of information to a very good friend of hers and that friend wanted all of us to know how much she truly loved talking to everyone on this board. Below is an excerpt from what was sent to me. This will be the absolute last time that I ever talk about this on this message board.

You can certainly tell her close friends and I think you know who they are better than I, although I have a list that I haven't quite gotten around to yet. She was on her way to see her newborn grand-nephew. She was cremated there and we had a small private prayer service for her here. It was just her closest friends. She was a very soft-spoken, shy person. She never attended our staff parties, although we would have welcomed her with open arms. She only attended the ones that she had to, such as the retirement of our old principal.

Please share with the ones you wish to the fact that she loved you all very, very much and she and Elvis and her parents and Elvis' parents will be with you. She always said that to us and I know that she would have wanted to because it is part of her large Gone But Not Forgotten envelope that she gave me. She put in sealed letters every once in awhile for me to execute in case anything happened to her. She wished for you all in the Elvis community and her friends and kids to know how very, very much she loved them and that she wished them happy healthy wonderful lives.
Wishing you love from Sue
Last edited by Rob on Fri Feb 17, 2006 9:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Feb 17, 2006 8:18 am

Thanks for sharing that Rob.

Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:26 am

Thanks for that Rob. Once again, this is very sad. One day we are here with our loved ones, and the next we are gone. Everyday should be lived as though it was our last.

Fri Feb 17, 2006 12:50 pm

Tomorrow is not promised.

Thanks for the additional information, Rob.

DJC

Fri Feb 17, 2006 12:57 pm

it was nice to read. thanks for sharing

Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:50 pm

Thanks Rob.

Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:04 pm

Just made my respect for her to grow bigger than it already was.

Fri Feb 17, 2006 8:19 pm

(words & music by Redell)
They say you found somebody new
Whose love will always be true
I don't know what it is to be alone
That's why I dread to know you're gone

Oh Judy, don't let our sweet love
Wither and die like flowers in the fall
Oh Judy, don't you know it's you
I love most of all

Oh, please come back I promise always to be true
Oh Judy, there'll never be anyone else dear but you

Oh, please come back I promise always to be true
Oh Judy, there'll never be anyone else dear but you
Last edited by Juan Luis on Fri Feb 17, 2006 9:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Feb 17, 2006 8:29 pm

Thank you, Rob. I mentioned on another thread that I was hoping to hear more information about Sue. This was very touching...

Fri Feb 17, 2006 8:33 pm

Thank you Rob for giving us the opportunity to read those moving words.
It is with a heavy heart that I part from all of you today. Offline now.

Sat Feb 18, 2006 11:22 am

:cry: Sigh...........