Off Topic Messages

help!

Mon Feb 13, 2006 1:17 pm

Hello there!

It?s a big pleasure to join you all in here. Let me ask a question, ain?t there anybody here who can help me by sending some bootleg CDs in MP3 to my e-mail? It might take quite a few time, but maybe some of you guys could help. You see the thing is that I can?t get hold of some of the older CDs, such as Desert Storm, Burning in Birmingham, Opening Show (69?) and stuff like that. The newer ones sometimes come across my hands but it is practically impossible to get the older ones.

Even official DVDs are impossible to get in this country, the old bootlegs are even more rare stuff. The e-mail I?ve got can get hold of 1 gb of information, if there is anybody willing to help me ? simply get in touch in whatever manner possible. The problem is that each message can only be 10 mb ... I would love to expand my collection but I see no other way rather than asking somebody here to help me. I hope to hear from somebody soon,

Some best wishes from Russia.

Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:59 pm

Gleb -

A warm welcome to the MB !

You'll find all sorts on here, but mostly friendly people.

Have fun !

Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:19 pm

ColinB wrote:Gleb -

A warm welcome to the MB !

You'll find all sorts on here, but mostly friendly people.

Have fun !

Sending through email is really not practical when you are talking about complete albums. I am sure you might make some friends on the board that will be glad to work with you through the postal service. First I think you might need to hang around awhile and get to know some of us through posting and sharing your thoughts here on the board.

Welcome, look forward to reading some great postings by you Gleb!

By the way I am the friendly people and Colin is the all sort. :lol:

Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:31 pm

hello! welcome

Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:28 am

Thanks, everybody :)