Off Topic Messages

Dumb Britney Spears

Wed Feb 08, 2006 1:04 am

Here's a pic taken the other day of Britney driving without a seatbelt, infant baby moving around on her lap. Too bad toddlers can't choose their parents.

Wed Feb 08, 2006 2:31 am

What an idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's her response:

"I was terrified that this time the physically aggressive paparazzi would put both me and my baby in danger."
"I instinctively took measures to get my baby and me out of harm's way, but the paparazzi continued to stalk us," she said. "I love my child and would do anything to protect him."

Aren't this skank's 15 minutes up yet????

Tom

Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:08 am

She is a has-been already. She won't sell any more cds and who would hire her to be in a movie again.
Not much "upstairs" in this woman's head. No talent.
I'm sure a nude spread will be forthcoming. She'll do anything to keep in the news. I'm really surprised she has lasted as long as she has.
Now, if only The Simpson sisters would go away.

jeff R

Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:41 am

...but it's soooo hard being famous! :lol: :lol: I hope she has invested well.... but something tells me... :lol: tick tock tick tock 14:59

JEFF d
Elvis fan

Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:58 am

jeffreyjames wrote:Now, if only The Simpson sisters would go away.

How dare you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ImageImage

Tom

Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:48 am

I think her response is more worthy of criticism than her actions. A lot of times we can be thoughtless as parents maybe rough housing with the kid a little too much etc. But we shouldn't sell it as anything other than a thoughtless mistake.

Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:13 am

She's probably been exchanging parenting tips with Michael Jackson. :shock: