Off Topic Messages

Another Teen Idol Bites The Dust

Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:09 am

Times are hard, boys and girls. Where did the $ go?

Leif Garrett in the '70's

and today

Seventies teen idol Leif Garrett was arrested by the Los Angeles County Sheriff in January 2006 and charged with possession of heroin. Garrett, 44, was held without bail after deputies discovered an outstanding warrant out for him for allegedly violating his probation after copping a guilty plea in March 2005 to cocaine possession.

Re: Another Teen Idol Bites The Dust

Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:40 am

Rob wrote:Times are hard, boys and girls. Where did the $ go?

Leif Garrett in the '70's

and today

Seventies teen idol Leif Garrett was arrested by the Los Angeles County Sheriff in January 2006 and charged with possession of heroin. Garrett, 44, was held without bail after deputies discovered an outstanding warrant out for him for allegedly violating his probation after copping a guilty plea in March 2005 to cocaine possession.

I have a sneaking suspicion where the money went, that's a dam shame.

Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:44 am

Rob wrote:Where did the $ go?

Unfortunatly it went to drugs. He's been a drug addict for a number of years. Sad to see... he's in one of my all time favorite movies.

Take a close look, this is what drugs/drink can do to you(not to mention fame to early in life, sound familure?)... not good.

JEFF d
Elvis fan

Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:34 pm

Well, at least we still have Danny Bonaduce--for now.

Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:12 pm

He's going to be popular in prison.

He lived with 15 yr old Nicolette Sheridan for 5 years ... riches to rags story.

Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:35 pm

Anyone who takes heroin or cocaine deserve all they get.

It angers me when there are kids who catch diseases or are tragically killed or badly diabled and dont have a chance to have a healthy adult life through no fault of their own and there are losers like Leif Garrett who just throw everything away.

He doesnt get any pity from me.

Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:30 am

JEFF d wrote:he's in one of my all time favorite movies.

Let me guess, Walking Tall??

Tom
Last edited by Tom in North Carolina on Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:56 am

BZZZZZZZZZZZZ Wrong..... Try Again. :D

A: The Outsiders

JEFF d
Elvis fan

Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:29 am

Tom in North Carolina wrote:
JEFF d wrote:
Rob wrote:he's in one of my all time favorite movies.

Let me guess, Walking Tall??

Something is wrong with that quote. It didn't come from me. He was never in a movie that I cared to see.

Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:33 am

All fixed.

Tom

Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:38 am

Thank you.

I always was more of a Donny Osmond fan.

(yeah right)

Mon Jan 23, 2006 12:08 pm

Looks like he needs to turn over a new Leif !

Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:14 pm

Calm down Rob, the other boys aren't looking at you in the shower.... it's just your imagination! :lol:

JEFF d
Elvis fan

Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:18 pm

The term "leaf blower" is going to take on a whole new meaning when he starts doing his time.