Off Topic Messages

SOME OF THE BEST SONGS WRITTEN

Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:32 pm

I need your help guys. i'm putting together what i hope is my first album to my hometown, but i feel some of the stuff i've wrote my self just is'nt strong enough, as i'm aiming for a teenage audience, and i want it to be strong and consistent, where in at the moment, its lacking an edge to it

i need some guys to supply songs that have really good rocking edge, dark, and really clever complex lyrics, so i can get a picture in my head for a new songs, coz at the moment, i can't find the inspiration to make something like i want it to be

Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:42 pm

See thats where your problem is. Rockin..but really really clever..complex :roll:

If you want a teenager to listen then you want it to be a simple beat where they tap their foot and don't know why.

Otherwise it is just school all over again. Lets face it, the "deep" songs just don't last. Ultimately the songs that transcend time are the one's that are just a kick ass ride!

One such song is Jump. Great riff, great lyrics that anyone could identify with, and most of all... catchy as hell!

Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:57 pm

"One such song is Jump. Great riff, great lyrics that anyone could identify with, and most of all... catchy as hell!"

And sung to perfection by Paul Anka on his recent "Rock Swings" album.