Off Topic Messages

Rachel McAdams

Thu Jan 12, 2006 6:52 pm

Is it just me or is Rachel McAdams going to be the next young female superstar actress ala Julia Roberts?

Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:07 pm

ImageImage
I can't stand that no-talent, non leg and armpit shaving, nasty to any and all of her fans, bitch. I have worked with a ton of celebrities over the years and she has to be one of the meanest, most arrogant, overrated, pieces of amphibian sh*t I've ever met. ARGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Tom

Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:18 pm

Tom in North Carolina wrote:ImageImage
I can't stand that no-talent, non leg and armpit shaving, nasty to any and all of her fans, bitch. I have worked with a ton of celebrities over the years and she has to be one of the meanest, most arrogant, overrated, pieces of amphibian sh*t I've ever met. ARGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Tom


Ok Tom, now that you've gotten that off your chest do you think that, in terms of superstardom, Rachel McAdams will be as big as the no-talent, non leg and armpit shaving nasty to all her fans bitch? :lol:

Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:23 pm

I don't know. I would actually lean more towards Scarlett Johansson as far as talent and overall marketability goes. She's also 8 years younger.

Tom

Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:24 pm

.....and extremely gorgeous, those lips, that face, those..........(pop)

Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:27 pm

I think you're right about Scarlett Tom, but I find Rachel extremely appealing. Heck, I'd drink her shoe sweat!

Thu Jan 12, 2006 9:24 pm

Pete Dube wrote:I think you're right about Scarlett Tom, but I find Rachel extremely appealing. Heck, I'd drink her shoe sweat!


Pete

Mrs tupelo_boy has never wanted you more :shock:

Geoff

Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:20 pm

tupelo_boy wrote:
Pete Dube wrote:I think you're right about Scarlett Tom, but I find Rachel extremely appealing. Heck, I'd drink her shoe sweat!


Pete

Mrs tupelo_boy has never wanted you more :shock:

Geoff


:lol:

Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:55 pm

Tom in North Carolina wrote:ImageImage
I can't stand that no-talent, non leg and armpit shaving, nasty to any and all of her fans, bitch. I have worked with a ton of celebrities over the years and she has to be one of the meanest, most arrogant, overrated, pieces of amphibian sh*t I've ever met. ARGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Tom


But do you like her ?