Off Topic Messages

Tue Jul 01, 2003 4:53 am

Short of asking Gene, how does one prove he was not in the film? How do I prove I was not in the film?

Tue Jul 01, 2003 5:36 am

He could have been holidaying in Acapulco and was just in the background jumping in. LOL
Maybe he doesn't know he's in it, :wink:

Just that every site and it's been a few has said it is him. I don't really care who it is. :lol:

P.S. I haven't found a site yet that says it isn't him.

8)

Fri Jul 11, 2003 12:14 am

Just caught this thread. Doc you sure have a short fuse. "Unfortunately you are right" commetnt refers to it being Unfortunate that gene simmons didn't get to be in a Elvis movie. Come on man are you slowing down in your old age? Look if I want to insult you there are other ways and it will be more obvious than that. If you haven't noticed I have been rather nice to you lately. Who is being childish? Seriously try reading and you will learn as well what my intent was.

P.S. hey scholar I changed my avatar, but you still refer to yourself as somebody that needs to be learned from...hmmm tick tick tick

Tue Jul 15, 2003 1:34 am

The only thing that Elvis came to mind during a kiss concert was when they were playing live at Cow Palace, San Francisco on August 16th 1977 when lead singer Paul Stanley dedicated the song Rock & Roll All Nite to Elvis because of his sudden death.

I've never read that Gene was in an Elvis movie. And suppose he was, BIG DEAL! Does always everything be important regarding to Elvis, I mean they said in a Dutch Elvis Fan magazine that the British Idols Star (what's his name ?) is an Elvis fan. Well, maybe he is, maybe he isn't who cares. And if Gene was in the Elvis movie, who cares anyway. Both people are great stars, Elvis AND Gene Simmons !

you wanted the best, you got the best, the hottest band in the world. KISS...................................but Elvis was there first.

Wed Jul 16, 2003 12:02 am

I agree Black Diamond, but it would still be a nice factoid. Gene isn't a big Elvis fan. Though Gene seems to respect him and has had many a nice thing to say. Still I can understand where gene is coming from. The man has different values, and has pretty good control of his life. It would be hard for a guy like that to REALLY understand Elvis.