Off Topic Messages

Sat Jan 07, 2006 7:23 pm

Scatter..still with you and your daughter..please keep us up to date ..
Give her a big kiss from all ELVIScrawlers.

Great news...

Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:53 pm

Thanks to everyone for the prayers and well wishes from around the world.

We are deeply into planning a huge party to celebrate. Justine and Jordan love bouncehouses, so we just reserved one.We're figuring about 30 kids with cake and pizza and ice cream........and frankly anything else that's fun and bad for your teeth. Trying to get SpongeBob to visit too........gonna be a BLOWOUT!!!!!!! :lol: :D

If anyone can help me figure out how to post pics, I'll get some on here after the party

Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:39 pm

Hey! What a great news!!!! This is fantastic. Thank God!

To post a pic, do like this:

1)- Go to http://www.imageshack.us or http://www.imageshack.ws

2)- Then click on the browse button and you will select the file in your hard drive

3)- Then click HOST IT and the website will generate a link containing the picture.

4)- Copy and paste the link here in the MB. Automatically the pics will load when any of us open the topic.

5)- Repeat this for each picture you load.

Best Regards from Brazil!
Renan.

Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:57 pm

That is beautiful news, Scatter. Great to hear! :D

Sun Jan 08, 2006 5:29 pm

The best news to date I think!

Warm wishes to Justine, You and your family.

Geoff

Mon Jan 09, 2006 12:56 pm

What a wonderful way to begin the new year. Thank you for the update. We're all fans of Justine now!

DJC

Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:01 pm

Great news, man - I'm sorry I didn't see this until now. If you have trouble finding a Spongebob, send me a PM - my father owns his own satellite business and we rented Beavis and Butthead costumes from MTV years back - and since they and Nic are the same... let me know if you don't have any luck, I'll see if I can find the number we called and if it's still good. :)

Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:20 pm

Great news, Buddy! Here's hoping '06 brings continued happiness to all of you!