Off Topic Messages

Problems Logging Out?

Fri Jan 06, 2006 11:03 pm

I've been experiencing problems logging out of the forum, matter of fact, it won't let me log out at all. Is anyone else not able to log out as well? That's just one of the problems I have been experiencing lately on here :cry:

Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:13 am

Nope....I just go when I want to..not even FECC can stop this lady :roll: :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:22 am

I've never tried to log out!!! :?

8)

Sat Jan 07, 2006 1:04 am

Matt, what happens when you click on "log out" ?

I don't understand what you mean by it not letting you, I can't get past some animated hand coming out of your screen and slapping you on the wrist whilst a wav file plays "don't you dare think about logging out" :lol:

Sat Jan 07, 2006 3:43 am

lol, I think it's just the log out link on the index of the forum. I went to another section of the forum and it let me log out with no problem. I just wanted to log out to see if I could log in under my original username, which for some odd reason it still won't let me. There was a hand that came out of the pc monitor and grabbed me by the hair of my head and started slamming my head into the damn desk. I think my son got a kick out of it :wink:

Re: Problems Logging Out?

Sat Jan 07, 2006 7:11 am

elviscollector35 wrote:I've been experiencing problems logging out of the forum, matter of fact, it won't let me log out at all.

That's because once you are in you can never get out. We own your heart and soul. Life as you knew it is over. There is no day or night here.

You are now one of us!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Sat Jan 07, 2006 6:00 pm

You can log out of here????

Tom