Off Topic Messages

Fri Jan 27, 2006 5:32 am

Elvis' Babe wrote:
Pete Dube wrote:
silver wrote:
JEFF d wrote:
Count me in on paying $1000 to see Elvis... but I want to be in second row center(i don't like being in first row :wink: )

JEFF d
Elvis fan

So that you won't get trampled by all of the screaming girls??
sue

And one screaming guy! :lol:

i'd be one of the 18 year old girls in the first row...probably spending my time hoping to get a kiss, while i scream, laugh, and probably cry when he sings a ballad.

yeah, do try to invent a time machine. '69, '70...either year. and without a doubt i'd want to see him in vegas...there's something special about the audience interraction he had there.

and i'd pay my $1,000 in a heartbeat. just give me some go-go boots and a boufant 'do.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Yea that would be pretty cool! I think $1000 dollars for our ride in a time machine and our Elvis concert ticket would be a steal! hehe!!

I've found that in over 30 years of concert going experiences that I enjoy being in the second row and not the first row.... simply because I enjoy watching the show.... as apposed to actually being in the show! LOL :lol: :lol: and Yea at an Elvis concert your more likely than not to get trampled on front row!!! :wink:

JEFF d
Elvis fan