Off Topic Messages

My 11 Year Old Daughter.......

Sat Dec 31, 2005 11:03 am

.......Justine is going to have brain/heart surgery in the next week or so. I haven't posted here much lately since we've been running around trying to figure out what was wrong with her.

She has a shunt that drains excess spinal fluid from her brain and sends it into a valve in her heart. It's malfunctioning and it all needs to be replaced, which means her head and chest have to be opened up.

My wife and I would appreciate it if anyone here could say a prayer for her. Thanks in advance.........I'll keep you posted.

Sat Dec 31, 2005 11:23 am

My sincere thoughts and prayers go out to your daughter (and your family Scatter) ...

I will pray for Justine and hope she makes a speedy and healthy recovery!

Sat Dec 31, 2005 11:33 am

Same here Scatter. Justine will be in my families prayers( including me).

Sat Dec 31, 2005 11:34 am

We will all be praying for Justine, Scatter. Take care. You've been through a lot, but you are strong in body, mind, and faith and Justine knows it, as do we all. May the love of the Lord be with you and your family.
sue

Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:08 pm

Scatter, Our most compassionate thoughts to you all. May your daughter Justine make a full recovery. Our hearts go out to you.

Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:10 pm

Hey man, that sucks.
A lot of strength for you and your family.

Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:24 pm

Send my very best wishes to Justine, I`m sure she will be in very good hands and with the strenght of your family come through with flying colours :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:26 pm

Scatter, I am so shocked to hear this. All our love and prayers to your family esspecially your daughter Justine.

Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:16 pm

A lot of strength to your daughter, your family and you.

Sat Dec 31, 2005 2:58 pm

Sorry to hear this.

But good news, God heals.

and my prayers are with you and your family.

GG

Sat Dec 31, 2005 3:01 pm

My thoughts are with you and your family.

Best wishes

Geoff

Sat Dec 31, 2005 3:13 pm

Scatter -

I'm not much help in the prayer department, but my thoughts and best wishes are with her.

Re: My 11 Year Old Daughter.......

Sat Dec 31, 2005 3:33 pm

Scatter wrote:.......Justine is going to have brain/heart surgery in the next week or so.

My thoughts and prayers go out to Justine. She will be OK.

DJC

Sat Dec 31, 2005 4:10 pm

My thoughts go to your little daughter..all will turn out fine..!!!

Sat Dec 31, 2005 5:45 pm

My thoughts and prayers go out to Justine and your family, too, Scatter. Be strong.

Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:19 pm

My thoughts and prayers are with you Scatter. Hope your daughter will be fine and you, too. It will be a stressful time for all. God will pull you through as He always does.

jeff R

Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:26 pm

Scatter

All my best wishes to you, your wife and especially Justine.

Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:30 pm

Scatter,

Our thoughts and Prayers will be with you and your little daughter,Justine.

All the best wishes,

Dan.

Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:40 pm

Scatter.

My thought's and prayers go out to Justine, you and the family.

Here's hoping for a speedy recovery.

Sq

Sat Dec 31, 2005 7:00 pm

We will all pray for you Scatter. I want a child someday soon and my heart hurts thinking about the pain you are going through. I will hope for the best every second of the day.

Take care and do report back.

Sat Dec 31, 2005 7:06 pm

Scatter, I saw the thread title..and, well, you know me, i was immediately thinking of some kind of sick MJ reply I could post. But when i saw what it was about, well, thats the definition of life sucks.

So i was thinking, does Justine like Elvis ?

If so could you say the sort of thing she likes or anything that springs to mind ? I wanna make something for her because shes gonna get on top of this problem and come out the other side feeling better than ever and i wanna give her something for doing that.

Sat Dec 31, 2005 7:44 pm

Steve_M wrote:Scatter, I saw the thread title..and, well, you know me, i was immediately thinking of some kind of sick MJ reply I could post. But when i saw what it was about, well, thats the definition of life sucks.

So i was thinking, does Justine like Elvis ?

If so could you say the sort of thing she likes or anything that springs to mind ? I wanna make something for her because shes gonna get on top of this problem and come out the other side feeling better than ever and i wanna give her something for doing that.

I dont want to jump on your bandwagon Steve.. but I have most of the new "Pop" stuff, so if there is anything there she`d like drop me a line, I`ll gladly send her some discs :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Dec 31, 2005 7:56 pm

I pray she will be Ok, I hate to hear of any child going through something like this. Sending prayers.....

JEFF d
Elvis fan

Re: My 11 Year Old Daughter.......

Sat Dec 31, 2005 9:20 pm

Scatter wrote: My wife and I would appreciate it if anyone here could say a prayer for her.

Already started.

Listen to Elvis' version of It Is No Secret (What God Can Do.)

I'm sure you'll be back in no time telling us that everything was a success.

Sat Dec 31, 2005 10:06 pm

Perhaps this thread should be moved to All Elvis so it will not be missed by the great majority of Elvis fans?