Off Topic Messages

Mon Dec 26, 2005 12:52 pm

genesim wrote:WORD

Gen,
You are being so very nicely restrained these days - unlike some people!! Thanks!!
Have the loveliest New Year!!
sue

P.S. What do GG and DJC have against each other?? One cannot post without the other attacking!!

Mon Dec 26, 2005 1:19 pm

Sue -

You wrote:
P.S. What do GG and DJC have against each other?? One cannot post without the other attacking!!

They come from opposite ends of the political spectrum.

GG is so far right he is in the realms of Fascism.

The Doc is so far left, he wouldn't be out of place in the UK Labour Party.

Mon Dec 26, 2005 2:02 pm

silver wrote:P.S. What do GG and DJC have against each other?? One cannot post without the other attacking!!

Sue, you seem like a nice person. You query is wrong-headed and your observation inaccurate.

If you use the "Search" function and take a careful look at either of our postings, you'll discover how one of us spews postings of ignorance, hatred and bigotry on a regular basis. And has done so for YEARS. Guess which one?

Here's hoping you're neither anti-minority nor anti-gay. Frankly, this MB deserves better, and bigoted comments deserve retribution.

ColinB wrote:The Doc is so far left, he wouldn't be out of place in the UK Labour Party.

Cute, but not quite. If "far left" means anti-racist and anti-homophobic, then I suppose that's where many of the good people on this MB reside. Including YOU.

DJC

Mon Dec 26, 2005 2:32 pm

The Doc wrote:

ColinB wrote:The Doc is so far left, he wouldn't be out of place in the UK Labour Party.

Cute, but not quite.
If "far left" means anti-racist and anti-homophobic, then I suppose that's where many of the good people on this MB reside.
Including YOU.

DJC

Err.... yes.... I agree.... [I think].................

Mon Dec 26, 2005 3:43 pm

Well, I'm not sure where I stand on this issue. I don't promote disputes. However, I am tolerant of EVERYONE!!! I am pretty far left. To me the word liberal means willing to listen to reason and change if it is necessary. I know a LOT of people, most of them very well meaning, are politically far to the right! This doesn't make either the left or right correct or incorrect: just a difference in opinion and philosophy!! I don't wish to get into disputes with anyone. I think it's fair to air our opinions without rancor!!!! To tell you the truth, it seems that Elvis was both: he contacted presidents far left (Carter) and far right (Nixon)!! Today, he would probably be toward the right, especially with the religious right!! By the next election, he might be more toward the left!!! Who knows.....
sue

Doc, my query might be wrong-headed and my observation inaccurate. I freely admit that because I am not going to look up the posts; I've found it takes too much time (and I'm probably too lazy to do it!!).

Anyway, no matter what your political stance:
Have the loveliest of New Years!!! 2006 should be a banner year for us all!

P.S. Does anyone have a doughnut they're not using?
Last edited by Silver on Tue Dec 27, 2005 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Dec 26, 2005 5:03 pm

drjohncrapenter wrote: Here's hoping you're neither anti-minority nor anti-gay.

:lol:

Why do you hope that?

In the first place, MAJORITY RULES - not minority.

and secondly, there is no law that one must be pro-gay.

Just ain't gonna happen.

The majority of people are straight and realize homosexuality is digusting and a sin, a perversion, and an abomination.

Doc - you should really stop being so bigoted against the majorities.

Mon Dec 26, 2005 5:23 pm

He won't answer you GG............you know what he's like, he can't have a debate with you- because he knows he can't win!!...........so like a child he can only throw insults at you ........He's yellow.

Mon Dec 26, 2005 6:11 pm

What is with this GG dethroning me from Doc's hate list????

I was the number one rivalry. What a crock. Years of hate...and that Gardener steals my title.

Well take a look at the Elvis and Kiss thread. Did you get your Christmas put down by the Doc??? huh huh... yeah buddy, didn't think so!

:wink:

Oh yeah, everyone have a wonderful and safe New Year. That means you too Doc.

Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:15 am

Genesim,

more power to ya, buddy. Your turn.

Sparring with that twerp gets old.

He's like a wretched leftist jester in a paper mache castle, who's very existence is sooo fragile, he must, when coming here, read posts by people who agree with him and his views.

That's a priority!

Sue, he says, I hope your not anti-blah blah.

and he becries banishment for those who type statements/comments in opposition to his!

An over-dramatic insecure butthead
but his one saving grace...........

He knows everything about Elvis & Beatles!

A Well of Resources!

Tue Dec 27, 2005 3:28 am

"Wrong-headed"? Interesting term, that.

Tue Dec 27, 2005 3:31 am

the squirrel wrote:He won't answer you GG............you know what he's like, he can't have a debate with you- because he knows he can't win!!...........so like a child he can only throw insults at you ........He's yellow.

Squirrel,
Gen is a sweetheart!! And he did too answer GG!! He is so funny!! He loves playing the villain!! I like him!
:smt014 <--- I guess this is gen and doc or gg!!
sue

P.S. Don't worry, I'm a lot older than gen; Plus, he has a girlfriend!! Also, I think I made a mistake. You were talking about DJC, not gen. Sorry about that. I also like DJC a lot.

Tue Dec 27, 2005 4:41 am

No probs Sue.

You're right.....i was actually talking about DJC.

Tue Dec 27, 2005 4:55 am

Graceland Gardener wrote:Genesim,

more power to ya, buddy. Your turn.

Sparring with that twerp gets old.

He's like a wretched leftist jester in a paper mache castle, who's very existence is sooo fragile, he must, when coming here, read posts by people who agree with him and his views.

That's a priority!

Sue, he says, I hope your not anti-blah blah.

and he becries banishment for those who type statements/comments in opposition to his!

An over-dramatic insecure butthead
but his one saving grace...........

He knows everything about Elvis & Beatles!

A Well of Resources!

He knows a little about Elvis maybe.......But he's just an amateur Beatles fan......he knows nuthin Image

Tue Dec 27, 2005 6:48 am

the squirrel wrote:He won't answer you GG............you know what he's like, he can't have a debate with you- because he knows he can't win!!...........so like a child he can only throw insults at you ........He's yellow.

A debate? You really think that GG's limp 'majority rules' point, followed by the usual abusive condemnation of homosexuals were convincing arguments that would scare off a would be debater? No one is talking about walking down the street with a 'Gays Rule' t-shirt on. It's simple tolerance that is being advocated, in place of vitriolic rants. GG calls homosexuality an 'abomination', in direct reference to Leviticus. I'm wondering how many 'abominations' in Leviticus he has been guilty of himself though. For example, it is an abomination to have any physical contact with a woman who is menstruating or even sit on something she has been sat on. Clothes and flesh must be washed should either situation arise. You must be really popular with your wife if you have one GG, because I assume you follow these rules to the letter?? It's also an abomination to eat pork, shellfish, snail, frog’s legs and many other foods that are eaten all over the world by Christians today. I guess these foods have never passed your lips then GG??

I don't always agree with DJC, but the notion of him being bigoted against white heterosexuals because he has a problem with those who spout hateful comments about ethnic minorities and gays is pretty ridiculous. It's the comments that are being condemned, not the race/sexual preference of the person who made them.

Tue Dec 27, 2005 6:52 am

yes TJ we must be tolerant of everything this society has to offer! no rules! anything goes! we must not only be tolerant, we must love it and cheer it on as well. in fact, lets be tolerant of sex with anyone or anything! squirrels, nippers, whatever as long as we don't offend anyone!

Tue Dec 27, 2005 7:11 am

TJ wrote: I don't always agree with DJC, but the notion of him being bigoted against white heterosexuals because he has a problem with those who spout hateful comments about ethnic minorities and gays is pretty ridiculous.

Yet, Doc is most assuredly bigoted against white heterosexuals
...with an asterick. *

But Doc himself is probably a gay hippie and his boytoy lover is black.

Which would explain his passionate extremist tirades about all forms of tolerance.

Live and let live I say.

But his agenda is disgusting. And doesn't improve the quality of life - it just cheapens it, and diseases it, and camps it up.

------

But learning from the Doc, I've realized A Better Society is of course, achieved by open sexuality and homosexuality too, Gay TV, and Gay Headlines, and former taboo lifestyles being totally accepted!

A DJC Agenda, for example, is promoting 100% Gay Acceptance.

But doesn't this require school children to learn whether they're gay or straight, and be encouraged to accept whichever. Take them on a field trip to a gay bar, and be taught by a transvestite. And maybe have them do a line of coke with their milk and cookies.

Totally Liberal as soon as they can be!

Gay kindergartners are a protected minority
don't offend them - or speak out against that!

Breeding a Pure Generation of People With Behavioral Tolerance is the goal, right?

And would surely start at an early age, right?

Too late to change my point of view,
but hey the li'l nippers can be brainwashed to accept Doc's views.

Maybe by 2030 AD, the world will be total 100% Doc-Approved people
and using a Doc-Approved vocabulary.

and maybe over time, Doc's Kind of People......
will evolve to have both sets of genetials -
and they can truly go f**k themselves.

Tue Dec 27, 2005 8:06 am

So.............what do all the above postings have to do with The Bee Gees?

jeff R

Tue Dec 27, 2005 8:23 am

Kylan wrote:yes TJ we must be tolerant of everything this society has to offer! no rules! anything goes! we must not only be tolerant, we must love it and cheer it on as well. in fact, lets be tolerant of sex with anyone or anything! squirrels, nippers, whatever as long as we don't offend anyone!

And I of course said nothing of the sort. In fact I expressly said it's about tolerance, not cheerleading. I'm not surprised you then took the predictable approach of twisting a reasoned argument by introducing the themes of beastiality and peodophilia though.

Graceland Gardener wrote:

But doesn't this require school children to learn whether they're gay or straight, and be encouraged to accept whichever. Take them on a field trip to a gay bar, and be taught by a transvestite. And maybe have them do a line of coke with their milk and cookies.

No it doesn't and no one, including the Doc, has ever suggested anything of the sort. You grossly distort the position of people who disagree with you and then condemn that position which they didn't hold in the first place.

Ever thought that it might be the way you speak out against these things? You don't just say that you think kids are too young and impressionable to be confused by details of alternative lifestyles. If you did, I don't imagine your posts would provoke many responses. It's the offensive and abusive rants that prompt the derision.

Tue Dec 27, 2005 8:41 am

jeffreyjames wrote:So.............what do all the above postings have to do with The Bee Gees?

jeff R

It's all to do with their High voices Jeff!!!

:twisted:

Tue Dec 27, 2005 8:45 am

TJ wrote: ...no one, including the Doc, has ever suggested anything of the sort. You grossly distort the position of people who disagree with you and then condemn that position which they didn't hold in the first place.

TJ, you don't know doc history enough.

One of the first times he attacked me is when I spoke out AGAINST the news story about a transvestite teacher who demanded (and sued the school for) his right ot dress in drag when in the presence of his students.

That's sick.

Doc chimed in and obviously supporting the freak teach, he thus attacked me as a small-minded bigot. Surprise.

His position is quite clear.

TJ wrote: Ever thought that it might be the way you speak out against these things? You don't just say that you think kids are too young and impressionable to be confused by details of alternative lifestyles. If you did, I don't imagine your posts would provoke many responses. It's the offensive and abusive rants that prompt the derision.

That's right - kids are too young to be exposed to that crap.

Does Elton John care? That fruit is making a public spectacle of his gay union, and the celeb-sucking media splatters it everywhere.
Irresponsible.

Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:56 pm

Just think -

if Vernon Presley had been gay, he'd never been with a woman, and there'd be no Elvis Presley!

Thank God for normal hetero behavior.

And Doc, consider this:

if Freddy Lennon had been gay (well maybe he was, out there with all those close-quarter seamen) but had he not been with a woman as Nature intends.....no offspring....
No John Lennon for you to worship and believe in.

Tue Dec 27, 2005 1:24 pm

jeffreyjames wrote:So.............what do all the above postings have to do with The Bee Gees?

jeff R
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Dec 27, 2005 2:15 pm

silver wrote:Doc, my query might be wrong-headed and my observation inaccurate. I freely admit that because I am not going to look up the posts; I've found it takes too much time (and I'm probably too lazy to do it!!).

In that case, I'd appreciate it if you might refrain from sweeping generalizations. It only gives the bad eggs more reason to condemn people here.

Graceland Gardener wrote:A DJC Agenda, for example, is promoting 100% Gay Acceptance.

TJ wrote:No it doesn't and no one, including the Doc, has ever suggested anything of the sort. You grossly distort the position of people who disagree with you and then condemn that position which they didn't hold in the first place ... It's the offensive and abusive rants that prompt the derision.

TJ, your reasoned and reasonable reply is a breath of fresh air. You precisely define how this person behaves on this MB. It's just ugly.

Tolerance is exactly what these oddballs lack. How sad.

As I mentioned in the past, the over-the-top, hysterical replies regarding homosexuality seem to indicate more than just fear or self-hate. They are the sounds of someone afraid to accept who they really are.

DJC

Tue Dec 27, 2005 3:24 pm

TJ wrote: I don't always agree with DJC, but the notion of him being bigoted against white heterosexuals because he has a problem with those who spout hateful comments about ethnic minorities and gays is pretty ridiculous.

Yet, Doc is most assuredly bigoted against white heterosexuals
...with an asterick. *

But Doc himself is probably a gay hippie and his boytoy lover is black.

Which would explain his passionate extremist tirades about all forms of tolerance.

Live and let live I say.

But his agenda is disgusting. And doesn't improve the quality of life - it just cheapens it, and diseases it, and camps it up.

------

But learning from the Doc, I've realized A Better Society is of course, achieved by open sexuality and homosexuality too, Gay TV, and Gay Headlines, and former taboo lifestyles being totally accepted!

Breeding a Pure Generation of People With Behavioral Tolerance is the goal, right?

And would surely start at an early age, right?

Too late to change my point of view,
but hey the li'l nippers can be brainwashed to accept Doc's views.

Maybe by 2030 AD, the world will be total 100% Doc-Approved people
and using a Doc-Approved vocabulary.

and maybe over time, Doc's Kind of People......
will evolve to have both sets of genetials -
and they can truly go f**k themselves.

LMFAO.....I agree with all the above except i don't think "Doc himself is probably a gay hippie and his boytoy lover is black"

I think he's probably more like a sort of black Boy George.

LOL

Tue Dec 27, 2005 6:59 pm

Happy New Year, Squirrel.

GG

--------]

Doc,
you really can't handle Cultural Opposition, can you?

There's nothing "ugly" about being straight and preferring same in your fellow citizens.

You just don't understand conservativism. How sad.

But, gosh, I'll try to meet you half way:

Gay People Are Cool!

There, happy now?

Just what would happen (how would Doc react) if someone started a thread here (or rumor in the real world) that said: ELVIS WAS GAY

Would he react, like many of us, with disgust at that slander
- or would Doc hope it catches on?

Hmmm. :roll:

-------

Preserve Vintage Values.

Make 2006 as Clean and Safe and Sane as 1946.