Off Topic Messages

Sat Dec 24, 2005 1:19 pm

Hey DJC,

Answer my questions. I know you read them.

Have you ever insulted a black person?

Have you ever insulted a gay person?

-- or does your leftist political correctness prevent you from doing so?

Do you automatically put a protective hedge around "minorities"
and just insult, abuse and cruelly attack straight, white people?

:?:

Sat Dec 24, 2005 2:44 pm

Graceland Gardener wrote:Hey DJC,

Exactly my point GG.

And i'll bet he won't answer you because he hasn't got an answer.

Sat Dec 24, 2005 4:54 pm

I believe in equality.

I'm prone to criticize and insult peoples of all types, creeds, races, and orientations.

:D

That's fair.

Sat Dec 24, 2005 8:30 pm

ColinB wrote:
rod wrote:the bible says

man shall not lay with man.

its a sin against god.

Lesbians are OK, then ?

I think it depends on how good looking they are.

Tue Dec 27, 2005 8:27 pm

Sadly.....

Elvis never looked more gay.

Tue Dec 27, 2005 8:49 pm

Actually, it looks better than a couple of the later jumpsuits.

Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:06 pm

LOL !

Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:33 pm

The Swamp Fox wrote
Well Doc, your defense of this sickening abomination says a great deal about your lack of morals. All of this LOVE EVERYBODY pc crap is just that...CRAP. Seems as though a move to San Francisco for you may be in order for '06.

The Swamp Fox

He's from Pasadena.......Is that a gay haven too?

lol

Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:52 pm

Hey Squirrel, do you still hang out at the Pink Pussycat Klub ?

Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:20 pm

Never heard of it....and never i shall.....i bat for the other side.

DJC might know of it though.

Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:44 pm

the squirrel wrote:
Graceland Gardener wrote:Hey DJC,

Exactly my point GG.

[quote] That's why you suck exactly as much as he does.

Wed Dec 28, 2005 3:03 am

Image Image Image

Re: DOC and his fine sense of Morality

Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:03 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:
The Swamp Fox wrote:Well Doc, your defense of this sickening abomination ...

Gandhi, you're out of your league. Stick to your quest for the latest iteration of 50,000,000 Elvis Bigots Can't Be Wrong.

DJC
Well Doc I just got back to the board and I saw your typically left-swinging sarcastic reply. Anything to make you feel superior huh? Let's get together any time you wish and we'' ascertain what "league" you're in. Anyone who doesn't go along with the pc crowd who espouse the legitimacy and sanctity of queer marriages and cultural diversity.....and other pipe dreams of you left wingers is wrong. Maybe the majority of "US" aren't so wrong as it seems the "blue-staters" are being overcome by the "red-staters" as crime, illegal immigrants, homosexuality, abortion, etc., etc. and every other fu#*#d up idea you folks come up with drags this fine nation even further to Hell. If you people lived during the years which formed this nation I dare say you would have never spoke of such ideas as you who have been ostracized and probably strung up. There wouldn't have been any way your judges and attorneys could have distorted the Constitution to fit your needs.

The Swamp Fox
aka Francis Marion
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Wed Dec 28, 2005 1:49 pm

Franny, you're SO cute when you're angry!

DJC

Wed Dec 28, 2005 1:53 pm

excellent reply.

Really helped advance your side of the cultural argument.

:roll:

Re: DOC and his fine sense of Morality

Wed Dec 28, 2005 3:50 pm

The Swamp Fox wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:
The Swamp Fox wrote:Well Doc, your defense of this sickening abomination ...

Gandhi, you're out of your league. Stick to your quest for the latest iteration of 50,000,000 Elvis Bigots Can't Be Wrong.

DJC
Well Doc I just got back to the board and I saw your typically left-swinging sarcastic reply. Anything to make you feel superior huh? Let's get together any time you wish and we'' ascertain what "league" you're in. Anyone who doesn't go along with the pc crowd who espouse the legitimacy and sanctity of queer marriages and cultural diversity.....and other pipe dreams of you left wingers is wrong. Maybe the majority of "US" aren't so wrong as it seems the "blue-staters" are being overcome by the "red-staters" as crime, illegal immigrants, homosexuality, abortion, etc., etc. and every other fu#*#d up idea you folks come up with drags this fine nation even further to Hell. If you people lived during the years which formed this nation I dare say you would have never spoke of such ideas as you who have been ostracized and probably strung up. There wouldn't have been any way your judges and attorneys could have distorted the Constitution to fit your needs.

The Swamp Fox
aka Francis Marion
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

DJC Wrote Franny,
you're SO cute when you're angry!

DJC

Swamp Fox...........That's just the kind of response we all expect from DJC.....Like i said a few post's ago to GG.......DJC's got no real answers - so he starts hurling insult's or smart-arse comment's as usual.

Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:43 pm

Well........some of this rhetoric is pretty unfair.

Being gay doesn't make you evil........

Plenty of straight evil people out there, so that pretty much eliminates the "Being Gay" thing as the determining factor.

Most of you are aware that I'm pretty conservative in my social and political philiosophies. Yet I've found, time and time again, that the gay people I have met and gotten to know were generally kind and decent.

Mostly because they have suffered.........and suffering is the fount of compassion and kindness toward others.

Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:11 am

Scatter wrote: Yet I've found, time and time again, that the gay people I have met and gotten to know were generally kind and decent.

yeh, but Doc isn't kind and decent.

He's a rotten representative of the flimsy fruitfly demographic.

Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:13 am

Scatter wrote:Well........some of this rhetoric is pretty unfair.

Plenty of straight evil people out there, so that pretty much eliminates the "Being Gay" thing as the determining factor.

Most of you are aware that I'm pretty conservative in my social and political philiosophies. Yet I've found, time and time again, that the gay people I have met and gotten to know were generally kind and decent.

Mostly because they have suffered.........and suffering is the fount of compassion and kindness toward others.

Does DJC ever show kindness and compassion towards ANYONE on this messageboard except those who brown-nose to him.

He doesn't know what compassion mean's unless it's towards killers and gay's.

While i do accept that certain people are gay, that we should tolerate them and let them live as normal a life as possible.
That is fair enough-in the "real world".....and those are the "gay's" i do accept and tolerate............With one exception- i don't accept gay marriage.

My problem is that the "real world" is being overtaken and distorted by Elton John and his merry men, purposely and brazenly flaunting their homosexuality in front of us all (including our young children) on the television, and in the media etc (almost 24/7)

These day's, the "gay's" we see on television and in the media etc don't come across as the people you are talking about....they don't come across people who have "suffered", and had a tough time coming to terms with it etc.

They come across as people who are VERY happy, VERY proud of their sexuality, and MORE THAN HAPPY to brag and gloat in the fact that they are having the time of their lives being as promiscuous as they can.

These are the one's i have zero tolerance for.

Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:07 pm

To have acceptable behavior as an Elvis fan on a mb,

you must obey the following:

1. Don't disagree with Drjohncrapenter or N8880EP

2. Make no comment on gays (except that you like them)

3. Make no comment on politics (other than agreeing with Doc's views)

- follow those rules, it'll be a pleasant experience online.

Thu Dec 29, 2005 2:22 pm

the squirrel wrote:
Scatter wrote:Well........some of this rhetoric is pretty unfair.

Does DJC ever show kindness and compassion towards ANYONE on this messageboard except those who brown-nose to him.

He doesn't know what compassion mean's unless it's towards killers and gay's.

While i do accept that certain people are gay, that we should tolerate them and let them live as normal a life as possible.
That is fair enough-in the "real world".....and those are the "gay's" i do accept and tolerate............With one exception- i don't accept gay marriage.

My problem is that the "real world" is being overtaken and distorted by Elton John and his merry men, purposely and brazenly flaunting their homosexuality in front of us all (including our young children) on the television, and in the media etc (almost 24/7)

These day's, the "gay's" we see on television and in the media etc don't come across as the people you are talking about....they don't come across people who have "suffered", and had a tough time coming to terms with it etc.

They come across as people who are VERY happy, VERY proud of their sexuality, and MORE THAN HAPPY to brag and gloat in the fact that they are having the time of their lives being as promiscuous as they can.

For some reason getting past the suffering to a place where a person can be proud of their lives is a bad thing?

Try substituting the words Gay and Sexuality with Female, Black, Jew, Christian, etc. I think ethically you're not so much on thin ice as fallen through it.

(BTW DJC's assertion about people being the thing they fear most - it's a process known as "reaction formation" it's very well documented, and I make no further comment :wink: .)

Happy New Year

Geoff

Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:48 pm

For some reason getting past the suffering to a place where a person can be proud of their lives is a bad thing?

In the real world YES...as i said before, and i say again-
"The "gay's" we see on television and in the media etc don't come across as the people you are talking about....they don't come across people who have "suffered", and had a tough time coming to terms with it etc.

They come across as people who are VERY happy, VERY proud of their sexuality, and MORE THAN HAPPY to brag and gloat in the fact that they are having the time of their lives being as promiscuous as they can."

I am sick to death of Elton John and his band of merry men pushing their gay crusade on me and my children 24/7 on tv and in the media.

Try substituting the words Gay and Sexuality with etc. I think ethically you're not so much on thin ice as fallen through it.

Rubbish!..........There's no direct comparison to be made.........Female's Black's, Jew's and Christian's don't throw it in our faces 24/7 and blatantly gloat about their promiscuity etc.

(BTW DJC's assertion about people being the thing they fear most - it's a process known as "reaction formation" it's very well documented, and I make no further comment :wink: .)

What a crock.......Only a gay person could think like that- LOL......And If you're a closet gay that's your problem.

And a happy new year to you too.

Thu Dec 29, 2005 4:18 pm

Stop fighting it Squirrel, there`s no shame in you being a sausage jockey these day`s.

Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:04 pm

the squirrel wrote:

Squirrel -
Should we not put much of the blame for this on the sensationalistic media
and a voyeuristic society?

the squirrel wrote:

The flaunting of sexual promiscuity is by no means limited to gays and lesbians. So why single them out? Condemn promiscuity across-the-board.

Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:30 pm

Ok, why are some of you people watching TV 24/7 and why not just change the channel if some "gay" show comes on, when the family is watching the tele 24/7? You can always just watch Animal Planet I don't think they have too many queer shows on.... or how about Public TV? Where do you people live that just has gays on the tele 24/7??? lolol :lol:

JEFF d
Elvis fan