Off Topic Messages

Fri Dec 23, 2005 4:52 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:How profound. I'm not prejudiced against black people, so I must be black as well.

DJC

Classic! :D

Fri Dec 23, 2005 4:57 am

surfcat wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:How profound. I'm not prejudiced against black people, so I must be black as well.

DJC

Classic! :D

The only thing that muppet seem's to be prejudiced against is straight, law abiding people.

Fri Dec 23, 2005 6:15 am

Hitler was a pagan........a follower of the Teutonic gods. Being a Christian is not a cultural thing (ie.....mommy was a Christian, so I am too).

If any who question Hitler's theology would put forth the effort to research his writings, such nonsense as "Hitler was a Christian" would stop littering this MB.

Fri Dec 23, 2005 7:11 am

Ultimately, Elton and all the gays will be destroyed by the Wrath Of God.

Fri Dec 23, 2005 9:32 am

God must LOVE small-minded bigots, she evidently made a LOT of them.

DJC

Fri Dec 23, 2005 11:28 am

Yes, we must not make sure that sacred tradition of marriage with its 50 percent divorce rate is protected. And as far as the attention to John's marriage which to me has been muted (the only place I hear about it is on this board) I'm sure it's much better for the media to follow Ben and Jennifer and Brad and Angelina.

If there is a God (and I hope there is), I'm sure the higher being has bigger concerns than our sex lives.

Hitler BTW was not gay. There is evidence that he was not an especially sexual being (although he did have an intense crush on one of his nieces) but I haven't read any evidence that he was gay.

Fri Dec 23, 2005 12:12 pm

likethebike wrote:...And as far as the attention to John's marriage which to me has been muted (the only place I hear about it is on this board)

Well, you don't have access to the British newspapers, do you ?

They've gone over-the-top on reporting it !

Fri Dec 23, 2005 12:36 pm

drjohncarpenter wrote:God must LOVE small-minded bigots, she evidently made a LOT of them.

DJC

At last...something we can agree on :D :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Dec 23, 2005 12:43 pm

Colin- I've heard about it in American media but it's usually an and also thing.

Fri Dec 23, 2005 5:52 pm

likethebike wrote:Colin- I've heard about it in American media but it's usually an and also thing.

The wedding was a two page spread up here in Toronto.
David Furnish went to school in Scarborough, and they interviewed his highschool drama teacher, who also taught Eric McCormack and Mike Meyers.

When Conrad Black was knighted, his wife received a title. Today's speculation in the Toronto papers centers around David Furnish receiving an honourary knighthood due to his new marital status.

In Toronto, all we have to report on are drive by gang shootings, Maple Leaf hockey, and Elton John's wedding.

Fri Dec 23, 2005 6:38 pm

Hitler BTW was not gay. There is evidence that he was not an especially sexual being (although he did have an intense crush on one of his nieces) but I haven't read any evidence that he was gay.
[/quote]

What about his love of show tunes and his Shirley Bassey collection?

Fri Dec 23, 2005 8:28 pm

Tits McGhee wrote:

What about his love of show tunes and his Shirley Bassey collection?

Oh, I don't think that proves anything.

I've owned the odd Bassey album, and I'm no queer.
Last edited by ColinB on Fri Dec 23, 2005 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Dec 23, 2005 8:54 pm

the bible says

man shall not lay with man.

its a sin against god.

Fri Dec 23, 2005 9:57 pm

rod wrote:the bible says

its a sin against god.

Lesbians are OK, then ?

Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:17 pm

depends on what the look like :lol:

Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:20 pm

I've owned the odd Bassey album

Er...why?

Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:31 pm

ColinB wrote:
rod wrote:the bible says

its a sin against god.

Lesbians are OK, then ?

Not sure about the bible, but they're okay in my bed, er, I mean book.

Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:58 pm

likethebike wrote:Yes, we must not make sure that sacred tradition of marriage with its 50 percent divorce rate is protected.

That oft-touted statistic is erroneous LTB. Check this out: http://www.divorcereform.org/nyt05.html

likethebike wrote:And as far as the attention to John's marriage which to me has been muted (the only place I hear about it is on this board) I'm sure it's much better for the media to follow Ben and Jennifer and Brad and Angelina.

Dang it Bike, it's Bennifer and Brangelina. Get it right! :lol:

Fri Dec 23, 2005 11:17 pm

Tits McGhee wrote:
I've owned the odd Bassey album

Er...why?

I had an early one called 'Bassey Sings The Blues' and it was half-decent.

Sat Dec 24, 2005 1:06 am

"Elton takes David up the aisle!!!"

"Up the aisle"?

Is that what you kids call it these days??

Sat Dec 24, 2005 1:24 am

Hey Pete great link. That was quite enlightening. Yet another myth shattered.

Sat Dec 24, 2005 5:32 am

drjohncrapenter wrote:How profound. I'm not prejudiced against black people, so I must be black as well.

DJC

Have you ever insulted a black person?

We all know you do enjoy insulting people (here)

but do you only insult white people?

Have you ever called a black person:

"ignorant" "idiot" "stump"
etc.

Have you/can you insult black people?

Or is that verboten?

Sat Dec 24, 2005 5:47 am

Scatter wrote:"Elton takes David up the aisle!!!"

"Up the aisle"?

Is that what you kids call it these days??

LOL Scatter! :lol:

DOC and his fine sense of Morality

Sat Dec 24, 2005 8:05 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:
the squirrel wrote:Pass me the bucket, i wanna throw up.

How awful for poor ol' you.

Every time your bigoted posts litter this MB, we get the same feeling!

DJC
Well Doc, your defense of this sickening abomination says a great deal about your lack of morals. All of this LOVE EVERYBODY pc crap is just that...CRAP. Seems as though a move to San Francisco for you may be in order for '06.

The Swamp Fox
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Re: DOC and his fine sense of Morality

Sat Dec 24, 2005 12:53 pm

The Swamp Fox wrote:Well Doc, your defense of this sickening abomination ...

Gandhi, you're out of your league. Stick to your quest for the latest iteration of 50,000,000 Elvis Bigots Can't Be Wrong.

DJC