George Michael caught the bouquet apparently....... :wink:

Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:00 pm

These lampooning queens make me sick.

Pass me the bucket, i wanna throw up.

Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:05 pm

\__/.......so you`ve given up your membership of the gay bar now sq? :D :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:09 pm

the squirrel wrote:Pass me the bucket, i wanna throw up.

How awful for poor ol' you.

Every time your bigoted posts litter this MB, we get the same feeling!

DJC

Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:26 pm

These "gay support" comments of your's just confirm all the more that you must be a shirtlifter.

Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:31 pm

How profound. I'm not prejudiced against black people, so I must be black as well.

DJC

Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:38 pm

It's because of liberalist moron's like you who promote the civil rights of killer's, gays, and anyone else you can get some cheap publicity promoting, that the loved one's of victims of killer's, rapist's, and paedophiles are frightened to go to the authorities.

Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:53 pm

As I stated before. I´m against but respect of course.

Thu Dec 22, 2005 3:10 pm

the squirrel wrote:It's because of liberalist moron's like you who promote the civil rights of killer's, gays, and anyone else you can get some cheap publicity promoting, that the loved one's of victims of killer's, rapist's, and paedophiles are frightened to go to the authorities.

Yeah. That's a very clever statement right there, man. :shock:

Keith Richards, Jr.

Thu Dec 22, 2005 6:21 pm

the squirrel wrote:These lampooning queens make me sick. Pass me the bucket, i wanna throw up. These "gay support" comments of your's just confirm all the more that you must be a shirtlifter.

Geez, were you born a pathetic, intolerant, homophobic moron, or did you have to work at it.
Hurry up or you'll be late for your Fans of The Third Reich meeting. Idiot!

Tom

Thu Dec 22, 2005 6:50 pm

Tom in North Carolina talking about the squirrel wrote:
Geez, were you born a pathetic, intolerant, homophobic moron, or did you have to work at it.

Nobody knows.

I cannot say anything positive about this subject, so I must say nothing at all.

I probably won't even bother to post here.

Thu Dec 22, 2005 7:17 pm

the squirrel wrote:It's because of liberalist moron's like you who promote the civil rights of killer's, gays, and anyone else you can get some cheap publicity promoting, that the loved one's of victims of killer's, rapist's, and paedophiles are frightened to go to the authorities.

Hmmm, that's a giant leap isn't it?

Thu Dec 22, 2005 7:50 pm

Unfortunately not for mankind.

Geoff

Thu Dec 22, 2005 8:41 pm

"Elton takes David up the aisle!!!"

Oohh err Mrs...........You been reading that Julian Clary gag book again Dellboy ?

Thu Dec 22, 2005 10:00 pm

Apparently Elton had the wedding at his house and asked those attending to arrive through the kitchen because he wanted as many celeb guests as possible to pass through his back passage.

Thu Dec 22, 2005 10:09 pm

Rob wrote:
Tom in North Carolina talking about the squirrel wrote:

Nobody knows.

I cannot say anything positive about this subject, so I must say nothing at all.

I probably won't even bother to post here.

I'm glad you didn't bother, it saves me having to.

I've nothing against gays, but I must confess I'm fed up reading about the Elton John/David Furnish 'marriage' thingy !

Thu Dec 22, 2005 10:28 pm

Yes but Colin, would let Elton come up your end ?

Thu Dec 22, 2005 11:05 pm

I have forked out a few $$$ one 5 occasions to watch Elton perform in concert, plus i own just about every cd he has available. He's a brilliant singer and writer, a good humanitarian, and I have always admired his work.

As for the marriage bit, I wish the media would keep this stuff private. I mean don't get me wrong - who a person allows in to his/her bed, in his/her home is their business and nobody elses imo, but forcing this stuff on tv in front of children and the vast majority who view marriage in a traditional sense is offensive and in bad taste.

I'm not blaming Elton for it, I blame the media for pressing this agenda.

Thu Dec 22, 2005 11:55 pm

Tom in North Carolina wrote:
the squirrel wrote:These lampooning queens make me sick. Pass me the bucket, i wanna throw up. These "gay support" comments of your's just confirm all the more that you must be a shirtlifter.

Hurry up or you'll be late for your Fans of The Third Reich meeting. Idiot!

Tom

NO.........I'm a law abiding heterosexual male Image

Fri Dec 23, 2005 12:31 am

Big Boss Man wrote:I have forked out a few $$$ one 5 occasions to watch Elton perform in concert, plus i own just about every cd he has available. He's a brilliant singer and writer, a good humanitarian, and I have always admired his work.

As for the marriage bit, I wish the media would keep this stuff private. I mean don't get me wrong - who a person allows in to his/her bed, in his/her home is their business and nobody elses imo, but forcing this stuff on tv in front of children and the vast majority who view marriage in a traditional sense is offensive and in bad taste.

I'm not blaming Elton for it, I blame the media for pressing this agenda.

It seems to me that Elton John took this marriage to the media, using it as an occasion to celebrate and promote same sex marriage. He stopped, waved, essentially mugged for every camera pointed at him.
Like most here, I'm not comfortable with same sex, but I fail to see who Elton John or David Furnish are hurting with this union.

Fri Dec 23, 2005 12:41 am

Adolf Hitler was gay and Jewish.

Just something to ponder!

JEFF d
Elvis fan

Fri Dec 23, 2005 12:55 am

JEFF d wrote:Adolf Hitler was gay and Jewish.

Just something to ponder!

JEFF d
Elvis fan

Actually our Adolph was a Roman Catholic Christian; something not referred to very often in the history books !

And what's more his holiness The Pope never excommunicated him.

Well, for that to happen, you've got to do something really bad !

Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:02 am

Colin -
Hitler was no more a Christian (roman catholic or otherwise) than Hussein is a Muslim.

Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:03 am

I'm pretty sure he wasn't a practicing Jew either. :wink:

JEFF d
Elvis fan

Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:08 am

Someone told me that Adolf and the Pope had an agreement that the Pope would leave Adolf alone and not say anything bad about him and Adolf would not bomb Vatican City. I don't know how true it is, but both things didn't happen (Vatican City not bombed; Pope didn't speak badly about Hitler). I don't know if he was practicing, but he was a Roman Catholic.