Off Topic Messages

Beatles question.

Wed Dec 21, 2005 4:12 am

Is it John who is doing the stinging lead guitar licks on Revolution and Polythene Pam? I always thought it was.

Wed Dec 21, 2005 5:10 am

I'm prettty sure it is on Revolution. And I expect it is on the other, but not as sure.

8)

Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:53 pm

Although there's not really any solid evidence of who played actual lead guitar on Revolution (Both Lennon and Harrison are credited as playing Lead Guitar on Revolution)....but i tend to lean towards Lennon for playing the actual lead break.

Lennon only plays 12 string guitar on Polythene Pam.........McCartney and Harrison are credited for lead guitar so who actually plays the lead break is anyone's guess......My guess is it's probably McCartney.

Mon Dec 26, 2005 6:37 pm

do i have to read about the beatles on this site i am just about to get my dinner and now i am going to bring it back up.

Mon Dec 26, 2005 7:41 pm

You didn't have to read it douche, you just shouldn't have clicked on the topic that said "Beatles Question"..... :twisted:

Mon Dec 26, 2005 8:16 pm

rocknroller wrote:do i have to read about the beatles on this site i am just about to get my dinner and now i am going to bring it back up.

I love reading about others that Elvis influenced, especially a little four man popular beat combo that seemed to have learned quite a bit from the main man.

Mon Dec 26, 2005 11:07 pm

A nice rare photo some of you might not have seen.