Off Topic Messages

Thu Dec 22, 2005 5:45 am

sam wrote:No Colin, that was in your time.
They flee to be here now!!! :P
As Leo Sayer has!!!

:twisted:


And we so begged him to stay :( :wink: :)

Thu Dec 22, 2005 10:10 am

TJ wrote:
sam wrote:No Colin, that was in your time.
They flee to be here now!!! :P
As Leo Sayer has!!!

:twisted:


And we so begged him to stay :( :wink: :)



:wink:

Thu Dec 22, 2005 11:02 am

Getting back to Strictly Come Dancing....................

A little trivia quiz !

Which 'celebrity' participant in this dancing programme had a part in a [fairly] recent pop video ?

Who was the artist whose video it was, and what was the song ?

Easy peasy !

Thu Dec 22, 2005 12:20 pm

Sam wrote:
...there are lots of great artists come out of Australia!!!!


Can't believe we have all forgotton Skippy. You know that very tasty meat called 'australous'....

(Whats that Skippy, he's fallen down the well! Broken his leg!)

Thu Dec 22, 2005 12:30 pm

sam wrote:there are lots of great artists come out of Australia!!!!

You tell 'em Sam!

There's Russell Crowe!

[He's a Kiwi - The Management]

Mel Gibson!

[He's a Yank - The Management]

Rolf Harris!

[We've had him - The Management]

There must be more. I'll be back......................

Thu Dec 22, 2005 12:45 pm

Delboy wrote:
sam wrote:there are lots of great artists come out of Australia!!!!

You tell 'em Sam!

There's Russell Crowe!

[He's a Kiwi - The Management]

Mel Gibson!

[He's a Yank - The Management]

Rolf Harris!

[We've had him - The Management]





There must be more. I'll be back......................


Yep, Australia made them all what they are today!!!


8)

Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:03 pm

sam wrote:
Delboy wrote:
sam wrote:there are lots of great artists come out of Australia!!!!

You tell 'em Sam!

There's Russell Crowe!

[He's a Kiwi - The Management]

Mel Gibson!

[He's a Yank - The Management]

Rolf Harris!

[We've had him - The Management]





There must be more. I'll be back......................


Yep, Australia made them all what they are today!!!


8)


Hasbeens? :roll: :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Dec 22, 2005 4:52 pm

carolynlm wrote:I know....'easy peasy'...it was Jamie Oliver...... :lol:


Nearly right !

But wrong in the following ways:

1] Jamie Oliver wasn't in Strictly Come Dancing.

2] You are supposed to name the artist, song & video.

So - well, just wrong on all counts !

Thu Dec 22, 2005 9:01 pm

Colin, whats all this bloody quiz business ????...........i do my best to de-rail this thread with some totally uncalled for Aussie bashing (just in time for Xmas), and you chip in with a quiz !.... :D We have two old timers in Carolyn and Sam coming at us from all angles, so stand up for your country man, in made you what your are ! Insult the buggers!

Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:36 am

Ezzz wrote: Insult the buggers!


Merry Christmas to you EZZZZ ! :lol:



:P

Fri Dec 23, 2005 2:35 am

Errol -

You wrote:
We have two old timers in Carolyn and Sam coming at us from all angles, so stand up for your country man, in made you what your are !
Insult the buggers!


I've done my fair share of that !

Now, back to the quiz....................

Everybody stumped ?

Sat Dec 24, 2005 12:14 am

You miserable lot !

OK, here's the answer:

The Strictly Come Dancing celebrity was Colin Jackson.

He was in Rachel Steven's video of Some Girls.

Guess I'm just too sharp & 'with it' for you dowdy lot.

Sun Dec 25, 2005 11:37 am

Colin.................shame on you for knowing that one !!......... :lol:

Sun Dec 25, 2005 2:08 pm

Ezzz wrote:Colin.................shame on you for knowing that one !!......... :lol:


You'd be amazed ! ......................................