Off Topic Messages

ABBA The Definitive Collection 2 CD-Set for sale!

Tue Dec 06, 2005 6:09 pm

If you`re should look for a great piece of 70`s Europop in excellent sound quality, just take a look at:
?
Thanks for looking!
Last edited by Wonderstuffer on Sun Dec 11, 2005 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Dec 06, 2005 6:54 pm

OK, first of all YUCK!!!!!!! Secondly, we have a trade section just for these blatant advertisements.

Tom

Tue Dec 06, 2005 6:56 pm

Tom in North Carolina wrote:OK, first of all YUCK!!!!!!! Secondly, we have a trade section just for these blatant advertisements.

Tom

Correction - we have a trade section for folks wishing to trade. Not for folks to advertise their latest eBay offerings. :smt011

Jules

Tue Dec 06, 2005 6:59 pm

Trade
Function: verb
Inflected Form(s): trad·ed; trad·ing
intransitive senses
1 obsolete : to have dealings : NEGOTIATE
2 a : to engage in the exchange, purchase, or sale of goods b : to make one's purchases : SHOP <trades at his store>
3 : to give one thing in exchange for another
4 : SELL 3
transitive senses
1 archaic : to do business with
2 a : to give in exchange for another commodity : BARTER; also : to make an exchange of <traded places> b : to engage in frequent buying and selling of (as stocks or commodities) usually in search of quick profits

Tom

Tue Dec 06, 2005 7:15 pm

All well and good, Tom, but folks posting links to eBay auctions here does get my goat. Why not try and sell your stuff directly to the good people here on this board first?

:(

Jules

I apologize!

Tue Dec 06, 2005 10:06 pm

Dear Saint Tom (Keeper of the Board),

I apologize! Shame on me! I’m so sorry, if I should have bothered you or anyone else. I’m sorry that I have wasted precious space! I’m sorry if my posts have hurt your eyes, I promise I won’t post something like that again!

Please forgive me.

Kindest regards

Mathias

Tue Dec 06, 2005 10:54 pm

EUR 3.09? That's it? Doesn't say much for the merchandise, unless the going rate for ABBA is NADA.