Off Topic Messages

Rod Stewart Getting Married (again)!

Thu Dec 01, 2005 7:28 pm

With all this current fascination of British rock stars matrimonial status I figured I'd let you all know that Rod is going to marry his fiancee,' who recently gave birth to his - gulp - 6th child! 2 children were with his first wife, 1 was with a girlfriend, 2 children were with 2cnd wife Rachel Hunter. Rod, you're a better man than I Gunga Din! :lol:

Thu Dec 01, 2005 7:37 pm

Finally a news of someone marrying to a woman. :P

I think tallhair will be sad it is a woman. He think it is normal gay marriage.

Thu Dec 01, 2005 8:54 pm

Rod bloody Stewart......who the hell is buying those atrocious oldies albums he`s been putting out these last few years ?

Thu Dec 01, 2005 8:56 pm

Man, this guy has more ex-wives than Curtis has log in names.

Tom

Thu Dec 01, 2005 9:46 pm

He also loves Wedding Cake..... :shock: :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Dec 01, 2005 9:59 pm

Is the kid who dont write real good back ?

Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:00 pm

Wasn't it Rod who said he wasn't going to get married again? I believe he said that to save all the hassle, he was just going to find a woman he didn't like and give her a house :lol:

Re: Rod Stewart Getting Married (again)!

Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:05 pm

Pete Dube wrote:Rod is going to marry his fiancee,' who recently gave birth to his - gulp - 6th child! 2 children were with his first wife, 1 was with a girlfriend, 2 children were with 2cnd wife Rachel Hunter.

Thank goodness there is still someone willing to stand up for traditional heterosexual family values. Whew, what a relief!

Eileen

Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:06 pm

Renan wrote:Finally a news of someone marrying to a woman. :P

I think tallhair will be sad it is a woman. He think it is normal gay marriage.

Indeed, Rod Stewart is a fine argument for the sanctity of marriage.

After all, if we were to allow gays to marry, it would diminish the preciousness of this serial womanizer's third soon-to-be-failed bid at a "normal" marriage.

Re: Rod Stewart Getting Married (again)!

Fri Dec 02, 2005 12:20 am

Eileen wrote:
Pete Dube wrote:Rod is going to marry his fiancee,' who recently gave birth to his - gulp - 6th child! 2 children were with his first wife, 1 was with a girlfriend, 2 children were with 2cnd wife Rachel Hunter.

Thank goodness there is still someone willing to stand up for traditional heterosexual family values. Whew, what a relief!

Eileen

:lol:

Fri Dec 02, 2005 6:23 am

Renan wrote:Finally a news of someone marrying to a woman.

My thoughts exactly when I read the title of this thread.

Sat Dec 03, 2005 1:53 pm

I believe Rod Stewart said he met his first wife because they were dating the same man, but I could be wrong...

Sat Dec 03, 2005 7:40 pm

errr yep, i think your wrong.