Off Topic Messages

Fond Du Lac WI is not the place to get drunk and sloppy!

Thu Dec 01, 2005 2:50 pm

Or we'll be seeing ya here:
http://tinyurl.com/d7yxw

This is a printer friendly version of an article from the Fond du Lac Reporter

Letters: Letters of apology November 28, 2005

Men and women who have been found guilty of urinating in public are required by Judge Jerry Jaye of Lakeside Municipal Court to write two letters of apology — one to downtown businesses through the Downtown Fond du Lac Partnership and one to the citizens of Fond du Lac that will be published in The Reporter. The signed letters of apology to citizens of Fond du Lac follow:

● I am writing this letter of apology to all the citizens in Fond du Lac to explain how sorry I am for my actions on Friday, Oct. 8, 2005. A few friends and I were walking down the Main Street from the bar. I stopped at the Downtown Fond du Lac Partnership and did something that I should have not done. So once again I am sorry for the inconvenience that I may have caused to anyone that may have been affected by my action that night.

Brad Genske
Fond du Lac

● I am so terribly sorry for urinating outside of a public place in your city. It was not a very intelligent thing to do. I hope that I did not do anything to slow down business in your town. I know whoever reads this loves Fond du Lac and I dishonored your town and myself in the process. What I did was intolerable and should be punished to the fullest extent of the law. I'm really sorry for having to waste space in The Reporter so you can read this. Once again I am very sorry for my conduct.

Michael Huebner
Madison

● I would like to apologize for my actions on the night of Oct. 2, 2005. My behavior was both immature and disrespectful. I hope I have not offended anyone in anyway. I will make sure that, in the future, I will act in a more appropriate way. I was out of line and it will never happen again. I appreciate the Fond du Lac Police Department for being responsible and reliable when handling the situation. They did it in a very professional way. Thank you for your time and I will do my best to be a law-abiding Fond du Lac citizen.

Nick Vogt
Fond du Lac

Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:07 pm

A friend of mine was arrested for that a few years ago. It was a secluded alley, but a female police officer took exception. Several years on, he's now a police officer himself :)

Thu Dec 01, 2005 8:04 pm

I have frequented my share of establishments in Fond du Lac (uh, not that I drink, though), and I have seen many, many individuals who should apologize for their conduct!