Off Topic Messages

Mon Nov 21, 2005 2:39 am

ColinB wrote:
sam wrote:
ColinB wrote: Remember those awful comb-overs ?

You mean the Kev look??? :wink: :P

8)

Don't know what KEV looks like !

Have I put my foot in it ?

No Colin I was only joking. Kev doesn't have any hair!!! :wink:

:lol:

Mon Nov 21, 2005 12:51 pm

Ezzz wrote:You got plenty of money Luuk ?

I always think they are attracted to me because of my great personality :? 8) :wink:

Mon Nov 21, 2005 2:02 pm

Luuk wrote:
Ezzz wrote:You got plenty of money Luuk ?

I always think they are attracted to me because of my great personality :? 8) :wink:

Mon Nov 21, 2005 5:30 pm

Of course you are right Luuk, it always comes comes down to personality. I dont think any woman ever fell in love with a head of hair. We all end bald, or almost bald anyway.

Re: Hair loss

Mon Nov 21, 2005 5:49 pm

londonflash wrote:What determines whether you'll go bald or not?

A woman (some anyway.)

Mon Nov 21, 2005 6:08 pm

I wonder if Carl Perkins love life got better after he started wearing that brillo-pad of a wig ?

Mon Nov 21, 2005 6:14 pm

Ezzz wrote:I wonder if Carl Perkins love life got better after he started wearing that brillo-pad of a wig ?

Probably not, but being a rock&roll pioneer and the author of Blue Suede Shoes likely got him his fair share of poon tang.

Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:44 pm

Gotta love DJ Fontana's wig, too. Hot stuff!

Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:16 pm

DJ`s rug keeps great time rocking back and forth when he plays.

Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:10 pm

This site maybe the answer to all your hair loss questions:

http://www.thebaldtruth.com

Wed Nov 23, 2005 8:50 am

Colin,
How did you get Blue Gypsy's avatar? Where is Blue Gypsy anyway? I miss him.
sue

Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:27 pm

silver wrote:Colin,
How did you get Blue Gypsy's avatar? Where is Blue Gypsy anyway? I miss him.
sue

He is locked away in my cellar !

Seriously, when he was last here [when was that?] I 'saved' his avatar to my picture file.

That's all.

Wed Nov 23, 2005 9:53 pm

Ha ha guys!

Thanks for the replies (particularly Promocollector who made me happy for all of 10 seconds, until I read TJ!). Some very funny responses. I know what to do if the hair says goodbye.

The gym idea is all very well, but how's a little 8 and a bit stone fella ever going to bulk up, lol. :D

In the Mail today there was an article that said you can go to the States and have some scalp removed where hair is growing. Your bald bit is removed and they plonk the new bit on...with the cost and the pain, I only hope you don't start thinning again!

Wed Nov 23, 2005 10:46 pm

I once read an account written by a former minder of Tom Jones. He said that Tom had a bald spot on top of his head, and had it cut out, and the rest of his scalp gathered up and sewn back together. Hence, Mr Jones` rather high forehead and pinched look in the face.

ouchhh