Off Topic Messages

Tue Nov 22, 2005 4:44 am

Steve_M wrote:I have come up with another method for castrating the man.

A noose type knot around his sctoum, with a string going up and over a pulley with a bucket on the end hanging down. Let the bucket fill up with water to increase the weight via a slowly dripping tap.

:lol:

Well I think he should be punished, not rewarded with the pain and pleasure type stuff!!! :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:04 pm

This perv is currently under arrest in Thailand for 'possibly' having sex with two underage girls.

Why did we (Britain) not take his passport away so he could not export his filth.

Hope they (Thailand) castrate the monster.

Tue Nov 22, 2005 4:37 pm

Pacer,

Its Vietnam where he is being held, not Thailand.

He has pleaded not guilty(as if he is gonna admit it) but i doubt he will get the death sentence.If found guilty he will get a long prison sentence but im sure after a few days he will wish they had shot him.

The reason why his passport wasnt taken away after he was released from prison is because the Government in the UK is run by a bunch of dickheads.

He should have signed the sex offenders register before he was released and his passport should have been taken away and he should have got help for his sick problem.Then he wouldnt be where he is today.

This country (UK) has become a joke.

We have asylum seekers who have formed gangs which is now into organised crime and drugs and nothing gets done.

It takes the life of a brave female PC for them to realise there is a problem.TOO LATE!!!!!!!!!! TOO BLOODY LATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is nothing Great about Britain any more. This country has turned into a complete joke. :twisted:

Tue Nov 22, 2005 5:40 pm

Sean Ryan wrote:
We have asylum seekers who have formed gangs which is now into organised crime and drugs and nothing gets done.

We kinda gone off topic now but:

I am from Birmingham, I travel around the world and my favourite country is India. I am not racist and my father was from an eastern block country but I remember reading an article about a certain speech by Mr Powell made back in 1968 (I was 5 years old back then) and can't help seeing a tone of truth in his words (and I don't agree with everything he said):

Whole area, towns and parts if town across England will be occupied by different sections of immigrant and immigrant-decended population.

'the River Tiber foaming with much blood'

Gary Glitter
Sorry if I said Thailand and not Vietnam. But my point still remains Britain has to shoulder responsibility for allowing this perv to take his sick antics abroad. Lock the sick b**tard up.

Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:44 pm

Child ……..“Mummy, mummy, do they have Christmas decorations in Vietnam?”

Mother…..”No dear, but I do think they are hanging Glitter this year”……………………….

:twisted: :wink:

Wed Nov 23, 2005 5:30 pm

Delboy wrote:Child ……..“Mummy, mummy, do they have Christmas decorations in Vietnam?”

Mother…..”No dear, but I do think they are hanging Glitter this year”……………………….

:twisted: :wink:

Actually, the penalty for sex with a girl under 13 in Vietnam is death by firing squad.

But then the joke wouldn't work !

Wed Nov 23, 2005 8:27 pm

the latest (different hair style)...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/4462498.stm

Wed Nov 23, 2005 8:34 pm

Did the Police confiscate his wig?

Geoff

Wed Nov 23, 2005 8:57 pm

tupelo_boy wrote:Did the Police confiscate his wig?

Geoff

It walked out in disgust a little while ago !