Off Topic Messages

tupelo_boy

Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:02 pm

If I EDIT and say I'm finished with a thread that's what I usually intend.

But as you know I'm an old geezer, and Alzseimers may be creeping in?

I'll gladly delete any response I made by mistake. Perhaps you will be kind enough to guide me to them?

If I answered on the All Elvis thread I'd be walking into an ambush. I get quite enough of them as it is:-)

Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:12 pm

What is this and why are you wasting our time with it? Did your "Alzheimer's" cause you to forget how to send a PM?

Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:12 pm

Ah! just remembered.

Greg asked me to carry on a thread here on Off Topic. And I did, after Eileen called TINC a Putz.

Is that what makes me a liar?

Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:14 pm

[quote="elvissessions.com"]What is this and why are you wasting our time with it? Did your "Alzheimer's" cause you to forget how to send a PM?[/quote]

Tupelo_ boy did not use a pm.

"Maurice, re your last remark "EDIT.."

You will and you have on other threads, does this make you mistaken or a liar?

Just curious

Geoff

On All Elvis!

Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:26 pm

I suppose I'm not alone in still not having any idea what you're talking about.

Fortunately I don't care, so I'll let it drop.

Something you might consider once in a while, in fact: Let it drop.

Then, perhaps, your petulance wouldn't get you in so much trouble around here.

Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:35 pm

elvissessions.com wrote:I suppose I'm not alone in still not having any idea what you're talking about.

A desperate mans need for attention he's obviously not able to get anywhere else in his life.

Tom.

Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:43 pm

"Rusty,
I've been told, in no uncertain terms, that I am not to respond to any of Milhouse's posts, despite his constant goading. Seems he can say whatever he wants (including obviously blatant inaccuracies) and we are all powerless to respond. I am at a complete loss as to why this is tolerated. What has this board become?? The last thing I want is to get booted, so I'll just play the game.

Tom"

Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:57 pm

douche bag

n : a small syringe with detachable nozzles; used for vaginal lavage and enemas.

Tue Nov 15, 2005 6:26 pm

Maurice,
As usual, you have to resort to others words as you have no original thoughts of your own.

Tom

Tue Nov 15, 2005 6:52 pm

"Rusty,
I've been told, in no uncertain terms, that I am not to respond to any of Milhouse's posts, despite his constant goading. Seems he can say whatever he wants (including obviously blatant inaccuracies) and we are all powerless to respond. I am at a complete loss as to why this is tolerated. What has this board become?? The last thing I want is to get booted, so I'll just play the game.

Tom"

Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:01 pm

Hey, that Pavlov must have been on to something. Watch this.

Tom

Tue Nov 15, 2005 8:43 pm

EDIT. Once TINC pollutes a thread of mine I'm finished with it. See Off Topic "Tupelo_Boy"

Sorry Maurice - See above, must be what my Mother calls that Hillclimbers disease :wink:

Geoff

Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:12 pm

Tupelo_Boy, I'm a Great granddad:-) The best excuse I've had for years! Get out of that:-)