The Flintstones-Season Four
The Huckleberry Hound Show-Vol. 1
The Yogi Bear Show-The Complete Series

Wed Nov 09, 2005 7:30 pm

The Trouble With Girls
The Name of the Rose
The Missouri Breaks

Wed Nov 09, 2005 7:38 pm

Yeh hey hey! At last - The Yogi Bear Show-The Complete Series -now that's what I want for Christmas Mr Ranger Sir!

Geoff

Thu Nov 10, 2005 4:02 pm

I happened to catch "Starsky & Hutch" (2004 film, clunker) on TV and loved the Gran Torino that much, that I purchased Season One of the original series. Because it never seems to have been on TV as long I can remember it was a blind buy. And what I can say? Hooked. So I got Starsky & Hutch - The Complete Second Season this week and it is still a strong show. Despite the unevenness of some episodes, definitely a standout among crime series from the 1970 and pushing the envelope for cop shows. The balance between action, drama, and comedy is maintained thoughout the stories. And the interaction between the lead characters (He is Starsky, I am Hutch) is priceless.

Thu Nov 10, 2005 5:17 pm

This week i have got hold of A Few Dollars More, The Magnificent 7, Too Late The Hero and The Ashes Series Highlights. Am looking forward to putting my feat up and watching them this weekend - although my girlfriend doesn't seem too impressed. She has a coulpe of series worth of Sex and the City sitting my the TV!!!

Tom, do you get time to watch all these films??

Andrew

Thu Nov 10, 2005 6:01 pm

AndrewJ wrote:Tom, do you get time to watch all these films??

Sure do. Watch many of them at work and the rest at home.

Tom

Fri Nov 11, 2005 12:45 am

Nice work ... if you can get it!

Fri Nov 11, 2005 1:23 am

I bought a couple old religious / holiday themed movies...Boy's Town, Men Of Boy's Town, Holiday Inn, Going My Way & The Bells Of St. Mary's.

I have also ordered, which should arrive next week...Flintstones Season 4, Complete Yogi Bear & Huckleberry Hound.

I'm not real big on animation from later than the 50's but I always found the Hanna-Barbera early 60's stuff okay especially the great voices they had for the roles of many of their characters. That's about as far as I will go with TV animated series. Most animation after the 50's is really bad.
Now, if they would only release the complete Beany & Cecil from the 50's. That would be fun to see again.

jeff R