Off Topic Messages

Fri Nov 11, 2005 2:06 am

How come it's reasonable to say I don't want someone in my house,
or I don't want someone in my yard,
but I can't say I don't want someone in my country?

Bad elements are just that, and should be rejected and ejected

from house...yard...country.

Fri Nov 11, 2005 2:16 am

Because your house and yard are your property and you can decide but even thou is your country then you dont have that option.

Your government granted me permission to stay in USA and I wouldnt give a fly if you want or nor becuase it is not your job to decide that.

Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:09 am

Francesc wrote:Because your house and yard are your property and you can decide but even thou is your country then you dont have that option.

Your government granted me permission to stay in USA and I wouldnt give a fly if you want or nor becuase it is not your job to decide that.

If you are a law-abiding guest, fine. Feel welcome.

But if you were to commit crimes or riot and that,
you can bet I'd want you out asap.

No outsider has a right to be in the USA - and no outsider has a right to be in France or anywhere else.

Entering some other country is not a right but a privelege

Abuse the privelege and out you go

and if you become a US Citizen,
please assimilate yourself to the AMerican culture.
Speak english and drive on the right side of the road.

Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:06 am

No outsider has a right to be in the USA - and no outsider has a right to be in France or anywhere else.

I do speak English, what do you mean with assimilate the American culture? By the way we drive on the right side of the road too. Oh last thing, did you mean privilege? I guess you haven't assimilated the American culture yet, keep working on it.

Bye friend !

Fri Nov 11, 2005 6:36 pm

:lol:

--- btw, I mean "you" as in anyone wanting to immigrate to the US.

Fri Nov 11, 2005 6:42 pm

The rapid Islamization of Europe worries me.

They breed faster than any other family does. The European welfare system gives them enormous benefits while most contribute nothing to it. Some are prone to criminal behavior and run in organized street gangs. It has been shown time and time again that they will use violence, riots, intimidation and terrorism against Europeans to make their voice known.

The local Mosques help them to set up businesses, by financing them, but they have to promise to donate as much as 50% of their future earnings back thereafter. They get free accomodation, free healthcare, free education. The laugh is try this say in Marocco. As a Christian you are not going to find such hospitality if you'd move there. And here they are even able to give accomodation to their illegal friends and more and more family members.

One of the many perks of the EU club is freedom of movement. Just to explain to our foreign friends what this means. Every European has the same rights in every country in the EU. I can travel around Europe with my passport, I could live and work in Norway or Italy tomorrow without any problems.

The EU expansion was forced upon us (very few countries had a referendum on the issue). Turkey was not in the first or second wave of EU candidate countries, because of its underdeveloped economy and human rights abuses. The hell hole prisons and the treatment of the Kurds etc.

It would be absolute madness to open the flood gates. Turkey would replace Italy as the backdoor into Europe. Human trafficking is already a multimillion dollar industry. And every conceivable type of wretched human scum from the Middle East, Africa and the Far East would flock to Turkey with its porous borders and corrupt government for even the chance of getting into Europe.

Politicians parade the 'greatness' of our 'multiracial society' and as a white woman I am expected to have great tolerance for these immigrants or otherwise I am a racist. So what are ya supposed to do?

Fri Nov 11, 2005 6:52 pm

Melanie, believe me, my heart goes out to you and countless others in your situation.

Fri Nov 11, 2005 7:14 pm

Funny to see how right-wing americans rant against all muslims, when their country and Republican Party are the main supporters of the most radical muslim regime in Earth-Saudi Arabia-.

Fri Nov 11, 2005 7:14 pm

Melanie wrote:Politicians parade the 'greatness' of our 'multiracial society' and as a white woman I am expected to have great tolerance for these immigrants or otherwise I am a racist. So what are ya supposed to do?

ooh better not offend them. :shock:

News reports on the France riots rarely mention they are muslims causing it -- oh no, that would be improper to catergorize the criminals.

Sat Nov 12, 2005 2:04 am

Spanish_Eyes wrote:Funny to see how right-wing americans rant against all muslims, when their country and Republican Party are the main supporters of the most radical muslim regime in Earth-Saudi Arabia-.

It was Saudi Arabians [mostly] who perpetrated the 9/11 tragedy.

The US retalliated by invading Afghanistan and [later] Iraq.

Geography never was Bush's forte.

Sat Nov 12, 2005 5:53 am

Melanie wrote:.....They breed faster than any other family does..... Some are prone to criminal behavior....

There must be some interesting scientific articles on the research that gave you these facts. Please provide links to the data.

Eileen

Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:15 am

Big Boss Man wrote:The U.S.A. should take a good look at this situation, because if our border situation is not corrected soon, we will be facing the same thing the Fench are now.

Good point. Take a look at this.
http://www.americanfreepress.net/03_02_03/America_Guards_/america_guards_.html

Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:16 am

Just out of curiousity, I wonder who France will turn to after this is all over. Hmmm

Sat Nov 12, 2005 10:28 am

Eileen wrote:
Melanie wrote:.....They breed faster than any other family does..... Some are prone to criminal behavior....

There must be some interesting scientific articles on the research that gave you these facts. Please provide links to the data.

Eileen

There aren't any races that 'breed' faster than others.

Some tend to have larger families due to social or religious factors.

Isn't that right, Maurice ?

Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:09 pm

Graceland Gardener wrote:
Francesc wrote:Because your house and yard are your property and you can decide but even thou is your country then you dont have that option.

You are so right. So get out of the USA now. None of the Indians invited you or your ancesters to invade and take over THEIR country.

Sat Nov 12, 2005 2:49 pm

Luuk wrote:You are so right. So get out of the USA now. None of the Indians invited you or your ancesters to invade and take over THEIR country.

Nailed

Sat Nov 12, 2005 5:15 pm

You are so right. So get out of the USA now. None of the Indians invited you or your ancesters to invade and take over THEIR country.

I am sure if they could have..they would have! At least when enough settlers moved in to take over their way. There is no question that they fought back and were agressive. History has shown that. Of course some like to conveniently ignore this fact.

Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:26 pm

ColinB wrote:
Spanish_Eyes wrote:Funny to see how right-wing americans rant against all muslims, when their country and Republican Party are the main supporters of the most radical muslim regime in Earth-Saudi Arabia-.

It was Saudi Arabians [mostly] who perpetrated the 9/11 tragedy.

The US retalliated by invading Afghanistan and [later] Iraq.

Geography never was Bush's forte.

Colin -
Ok, right off the bat I'll concede Iraq. That said, those Saudi Arabians were Al Quada operatives, whose base of operations was in Afghanistan, whose leader, Bin Laden was in Afghanistan. Would you at least acknowledge that? No matter how one feels about the Iraq war virtually everyone supports the invasion of Afghanistan.

Sat Nov 12, 2005 9:30 pm

Luuk wrote: You are so right. So get out of the USA now. None of the Indians invited you or your ancesters to invade and take over THEIR country.

hey jerksnot

I'm one quarter Cherokee

why don't you shut up and quit hero-worshipping that Dutch criminal who illegally snuck into America, became a dogcatcher, a snakeoil salesman and screwed the Presley family out of millions.

----------------------------------------

16 consecutive nights of rioting, and 2000 arrests.

Animals.

Sat Nov 12, 2005 10:26 pm

ColinB, I had two children. (As far as I know?) just about close to the British average of, one point something:-)

What WOULD you be driving at. LOL

As Lonnie Donegan sang, "You all may do whatever you can, but nobody loves like an Irishman"!

As for all the nationalistic tripe, we are just an insane animal on this unfinished planet...all of us!

Some a LOT more brainwashed than others.

Sat Nov 12, 2005 10:47 pm

[quote="Melanie"]The rapid Islamization of Europe worries me.

And me. Our politicians really need to wake up and implement some proper immigration policies. Even when illegals are found it usually takes months if not years to deport them. We should continue to help those who are genuinly fleeing persecution but the floodgates need to be closed right now. People talk of Europe being a Christian club as though this was a bad thing, it's not. Europe IS a Christian society and should stay that way.

Sat Nov 12, 2005 10:49 pm

Luuk wrote:

Well Luuk, I don't reckon the black natives in South Africa sent a letter to Holland stating: "Dear White Europeans From Holland. Please colonize our land, as we think the idea of having our women raped, out men killed, our lands taken, and being excluded from government representation until the late 20th century is a more-than-fair trade for the opportunity to have some of those wooden shoes you folks are famous for."

Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:20 pm

oooooh :shock:

seems Holland has its own dark history of violent colonizations and pillaging.

--- tut tut, et tu?

Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:28 am

Pete/GG -

Most countries have done things they should be ashamed of.

The difference is that European ones are more likely to admit that they got things wrong.

The US seems convinced that they are always 'the good guys' no matter what.

And Pete, OK, I concede that there were more compelling reasons to invade Afghanistan than there were for Iraq.

Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:37 am

ColinB wrote:The difference is that European ones are more likely to admit that they got things wrong.

Question...just how was America born anyway? :lol: