Off Topic Messages

Dear British boardmembers

Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:09 am

Your in-bred, donkey-eared, useless-as-tits-on-a-boar, figure-head monarch is over here on our side of the pond. Now, for reasons that elude this American we've rolled out the red carpt for this jack-off and his royal squeeze. Treated him like.....well, like royalty. And what does he do? The a$$wipe actually has the audacity to lecture us on how to treat muslims. Ain't this the guy who's kid went to a costume party dressed as a Nazi?

Well, I just wanna let you Brits know that I feel for you all. After all, he's just visiting here. You folks are stuck with 'im! :lol:

Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:19 am

Hopefully, his time with us will be a short one. We wouldn't want him to wear out his welcome now, would we?

Oops! Too late.

You're right! He does have donkey ears!

Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:49 am

:lol: ouch! :shock:

hey now, we Americans have no right to bash a foreign leader.

Only Luuk & Spanish Eyes can do that (bash ours)

-- ironic point:
islam seems to be a "superior" race wanting to destroy the Jewish people
hell, that is nazism, a new age version
but not with arm-sashes and jackboots
but turbans and flipflops.

Prince Charles is a misguided idiot and coward
with the worst taste in 2nd wives since John Lennon.

The ghost of Winston Churchill should kick him in the arse.

Re: Dear British boardmembers

Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:22 am

Pete Dube wrote:Your in-bred, donkey-eared, useless-as-tits-on-a-boar, figure-head monarch is over here on our side of the pond. :

Thankfully, he's not our monarch yet.

Thu Nov 03, 2005 11:30 am

Pete -

Can't argue with any of your description - except the monarch bit !

As TJ says, he ain't that yet.

It's his mother who still holds that title.

And I thought you Americans held our royals in some sort of awe and respect !

You've just moved up a few notches in my estimation of you !

Thu Nov 03, 2005 12:34 pm

Thank God we donĀ“t have this in Brazil!

Thu Nov 03, 2005 12:47 pm

I'd just like to say that as far as the whole of "islam" is concerned there are many great people who follow it and that it is only a minority who are causing concern.

Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:18 pm

Pete Dube wrote: The a$$wipe actually has the audacity to lecture us on how to treat muslims.

Since when did it hurt to listen to another man's point of view?

Jules

Thu Nov 03, 2005 4:54 pm

ColinB wrote:Pete -

Can't argue with any of your description - except the monarch bit !

As TJ says, he ain't that yet.

It's his mother who still holds that title.

I stand corrected. But his time is coming.

ColinB wrote:And I thought you Americans held our royals in some sort of awe and respect !

Nope, we pretty much lost interest in the royals after Diana parted company with them.

ColinB wrote:You've just moved up a few notches in my estimation of you !

Yeah but remember I also admire Prime Minister Blair.

Thu Nov 03, 2005 5:09 pm

Pete -

You wrote:
Yeah but remember I also admire Prime Minister Blair.

Well, so do I.

The good things he's done are very good.

But his one lapse of good judgement was a monumental one !

Thu Nov 03, 2005 5:34 pm

Pete Dube wrote:But his time is coming.

Well that's what he's been thinking for the past couple of decades, but it might not actually ever happen.

We should have a sweep on who dies first - the Queen or Castro!

:lol:

Jules

Thu Nov 03, 2005 5:41 pm

familyjules wrote:
Pete Dube wrote: The a$$wipe actually has the audacity to lecture us on how to treat muslims.

Jules

Unfortunately Ol' Jug Ears regularly spouts off - rarely with anything that may be practical or of use/relevance to his future subjects.

He would be better off staying away, talking to his plants and counting his money (and his six toes!) inbred buffoon.

Geoff
(A republican lefty) :wink:

Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:31 pm

familyjules wrote:

Jules

Jules-
The problem I have with this guy is that he is not really Head of State for the U.K., but is merely a future figure-head monarch. We extended the red carpet to him out of respect for tradition, and he gets up at a public function and criticizes how my country views muslims. Not only was it inappropriate for him to do this since he doesn't have any real power or authority, but it was also the height of hypocrisy considering that the U.K. has recently taken a very tough stance against muslim extremists!

If it were up to me I'd have him on the next plane out of the U.S. - with my bootprint on his royal a$$!

Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:33 pm

Pete - I think that sums it up!

Geoff :wink:

Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:38 pm

Pete Dube wrote:Not only was it inappropriate for him to do this since he doesn't have any real power or authority, but it was also the height of hypocrisy considering that the U.K. has recently taken a very tough stance against muslim extremists!

There's a difference between being tough on immigration and outright hostility, Pete.

I know he's just a figurehead from an outmoded institution, but if you're gonna ask him to dinner and ask him to say what's on his mind, then it's fine for him to do so I think.

Jules

Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:53 pm

One further point:

Yours is the most powerful nation in the world. Surely anybody getting ol' Bush to think about any topic from another point of view is a worthwhile cause...even if it doesn't change a thing? Just so that everyone remembers that free speech is indeed still a prized commodity.

Jules

Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:13 pm

If the bird flu escalates. the UK will close its borders, even to its own citizens..so you might still get a chance of keeping Chas and his other half for the forseeable future....bring on the flu :shock: :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:22 pm

Jules -
Contrary to popular belief Americans aren't hostile to muslims per se, we just don't warm up to the one's who like to fly planes into buildings, kidnap and saw off the heads of civilians, bomb public buildings. Unfortunately the more reasonable muslims aren't particularly vocal about condemning these acts. This general lack of condemnation leads some of us to think that there is a passive approval of these acts in the muslim world.

Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:31 pm

Rusty Martin* wrote:If the bird flu escalates. the UK will close its borders, even to its own citizens..so you might still get a chance of keeping Chas and his other half for the forseeable future....bring on the flu :shock: :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rusty -
If that should happen then we'll send ol' Charlie down to appalachia where he'll get the 'Deliverance' treatment -he's got the ears for it!

And that would be poetic justice since the royals have been doing the same thing to the British people for far too long!

Fri Nov 04, 2005 2:47 pm

Guess what -

TOM BROKAW (news icon) blew off a prior commitment to be key-note speaker at a big US Marine Corp event,

to go to the White House dinner for Charles & Camilla

?!?!?!

Goh - I hope Brokaw didn't pee himself with glee at getting to shake Charles hand and kiss Camilla's paw.

Fri Nov 04, 2005 3:04 pm

Graceland Gardener wrote:
-- ironic point:
islam seems to be a "superior" race wanting to destroy the Jewish people
hell, that is nazism, a new age version
but not with arm-sashes and jackboots
but turbans and flipflops.

This is crap!

Sincerely MB280E

Fri Nov 04, 2005 3:12 pm

how do you mean: crap?

Arabs do want all Jews destroyed.
The leader of Iran has just called for destruction of Israel.
Saddam wanted that too.
Palestinians try to kill Jews constantly.

Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:20 pm

Pete Dube wrote:

If it were up to me I'd have him on the next plane out of the U.S. - with my bootprint on his royal a$$!

ATTA BOY PETE! :D

Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:38 pm

Big Boss Man wrote:Pete Dube wrote:

ATTA BOY PETE! :D

Sorry, I thought this was an Elvis message board...I seem to have logged onto Rednecks Anonymous in error...

:P

Jules

Fri Nov 04, 2005 5:44 pm

She's not the prettiest picture to look at, that's for sure! ;)

JEFF d
Elvis fan