Off Topic Messages

Nothing here, deleted by MC.

Fri Oct 28, 2005 10:31 am

post deleted by MC.

Fri Oct 28, 2005 1:31 pm

And this one by sam!!!

:wink:

Fri Oct 28, 2005 1:48 pm

sam, This could be the most unread thread ever.

Fri Oct 28, 2005 1:58 pm

Well i've read it twice now!!! :wink:

:lol:

Fri Oct 28, 2005 2:23 pm

Maurice -

Something doesn't add up here.

It is possible to delete your own post, if you do it before anyone responds to it.

But then it disappears completely.

Once someone has replied, you can only edit it.

Then it states "Last edited by ............ edited 1 time in total.

[Or words to that effect]

Your post doesn't fit either of these.

Fri Oct 28, 2005 2:26 pm

Sorry Maurice!

There is no factual evidence whatsoever that Tony Blair and George Bush Jnr are lovers! It's true that Margaret Thatcher and Ronald Reagan had an affair in the early 80's but just because Britain and America have a 'special releationship' doesn't mean that their respective leaders jump into bed with one and other at the drop of a hat. I'm glad you deleted your post as your slur against two of the great world leaders was unforgivable!!

Fri Oct 28, 2005 2:30 pm

Delboy -

Come along now, time for your nap.

Fri Oct 28, 2005 2:36 pm

Colin,

As Maurice deleted his post before anyone could read it I took a wild guess at what it was about. Perhaps Ronnie got Maggie pregnant so she had an abortion paid for by Kate Bush?

About that nap..... :smt015 :smt015 :smt015

Fri Oct 28, 2005 2:43 pm

sam, you must be seeing more here than meets the eyes of the others. Colin, now you tell me.
Delboy, I could easily tell you what it was I deleted, but then you'd only find an excuse to reply on this thread.

But about Maggie and Ronnie, have you a inside story? If so, keep it to yourself.

Fri Oct 28, 2005 3:50 pm

Tom

Fri Oct 28, 2005 4:10 pm

It goes against my grain to share a thread with a devious liar. So no further comment from me.

Perhaps FECC Administrators will now delete this thread like they have just deleted the one on All Elvis?

Fri Oct 28, 2005 4:13 pm

MauriceinIreland wrote:It goes against my grain to share a thread with a devious liar. So no further comment from me.

Perhaps FECC Administrators will now delete this thread like they have just deleted the one on All Elvis?

Tom...does this mean that if you reply to every thread MC is on, he wants FECC to delete it?....you`ve some work ahead boy 8) :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Oct 28, 2005 4:28 pm

Rusty,
I've been told, in no uncertain terms, that I am not to respond to any of Milhouse's posts, despite his constant goading. Seems he can say whatever he wants (including obviously blatant inaccuracies) and we are all powerless to respond. I am at a complete loss as to why this is tolerated. What has this board become?? The last thing I want is to get booted, so I'll just play the game.

Tom

Fri Oct 28, 2005 5:25 pm

Tom in North Carolina wrote:Rusty,
I've been told, in no uncertain terms, that I am not to respond to any of Milhouse's posts, despite his constant goading. Seems he can say whatever he wants (including obviously blatant inaccuracies) and we are all powerless to respond. I am at a complete loss as to why this is tolerated. What has this board become?? The last thing I want is to get booted, so I'll just play the game.

Tom

Quote from MC....Perhaps FECC Administrators will now delete this thread like they have just deleted the one on All Elvis?

FECC wont like that..No-one tells them how to run their forum :roll: :wink:

Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:34 pm

Colin,

At the weekend it seemed that posts were being editted without any add on line at the bottom, but that was fixed as far as I know.

You can edit your thread BEFORE anyone responds under it without the standard "Last editted by...." line being put in there, but not if there is a post that already follows.

Fri Oct 28, 2005 10:20 pm

Tom

Best thing we can do is totally ignore his posts and they will go down to the list. You'll see how frustrated he gets ...usually his posts go down pretty fast :lol:

Fri Oct 28, 2005 10:47 pm

Francesc wrote:
ignore his posts and they will go down to the list.

Ignoring posts is ineffective when they are bumped, either with replies to himself or replies to each and every comment by others. :roll:

Fri Oct 28, 2005 10:59 pm

Correct and I agree with you.

That is what he did several times bump his own messages and when still nobody pays any attention then he will insult someone to see if his "useful" messages are being read by ....someone ?

:lol:

Francesc

PS Maurice dont Pm with your stupid comments, no need for that

Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:38 am

This post still stands.

Sun Oct 30, 2005 2:33 am

Torben wrote:This post still stands.

Oh but time has stood still....since we´ve been apart!! :shock: :shock:

Sun Oct 30, 2005 2:37 am

Renan

Shhh. Not in public! :oops:

Sun Oct 30, 2005 2:49 am

Keep your love life to yourselves please....some of us get jealous :oops: :wink:

Sun Oct 30, 2005 2:54 am

Rusty

Well, I keep my love life to myself. All to myself. :roll:

Sun Oct 30, 2005 2:56 am

Damn it.....I didn´t even think about the lyrics :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops:

Sun Oct 30, 2005 4:04 am

Tom

Did he run to his mammie for protection again???

Btw, I guess I am free to respond? Hmmmm.........

TCB