Off Topic Messages

Motley Crue: "Carnival of Sins" DVD

Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:31 am

Motley Crue: Carnival of Sins
(DOLBY / DIGIPACK PACKAGING /WIDESCREEN)

Shot live on location at the Van Andel Arena in Grad Rapids, Michigan April 27th, 2005; Mötley Crüe’s "Carnival of Sins" is the live concert DVD of their sold out Red, White & Crüe world wide tour. Featuring their greatest hits" as well as new songs, "Carnival of Sins" is an unprecedented ALL ACCESS look at the band with behind the scenes footage and bonus material that will blow your mind.. Mötley Crüe delivers the concert that Rock ‘N’ Roll has been waiting for.

Thu Oct 27, 2005 6:34 am

well, I had a chance to watch this DVD last nite and it was AWESOME...

Motley Crue definetely delivers the ultimate, over the top, insane performance thru and thru...

I highly recommend this DVD to all my fellow Elvis brothers and Sisters...

check out this setlist:

01. Shout At The Devil
02. Too Fast For Love
03. Ten Seconds to Love
04. Red Hot
05. Too Young To Fall In Love
06. Looks That Kill
07. Live Wire
08. Girls, Girls, Girls
09. Wild Side
10. Home, Sweet Home
11. Don't Go Away Mad (Just Go Away)
12. Primal Scream
13. Glitter
14. Without You
15. Home Sweet Home
16. Dr. Feelgood
17. Same Ol Situation
18. Sick Love Song
19. If I Die Tomorrow
20. Kickstart My Heart

Encore:

21. Helter Skelter
22. Anarchy in the U.K.

oh sh*t, I forgot On With The Show

Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:37 pm

I posted on this one a few days ago. I love it as well. Great DVD with great performances. Blows away Lewd Crued...

Vince was in great form, and Tommy and Nikki have that energy. Lee was sorely missed.

As for Mick. He played just fine dispite his illness. A real trooper. He may not look his best, but it hasn't taken away his ability at all!

Great stuff. On With the Show was the moment that I enjoyed the most. Love that song.

Yes I reccomend to Elvis brothers too, but I am sure it isn't their cup of tea. Crue is a great live band and despite never seeing them, I have been impressed so far.

Only con with this set...I wish they had put on Enslaved. I know it is a stretch, but that would have made this perfect. Smokin in the Boys Room would have been nice too. Still look at the set list. You can forgive it for Ten Seconds To Love!