Off Topic Messages

Janet Jackson

Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:47 am

Janet Jackson has an 18 year old girl she had with her first husband, the girls name is Renee. I just saw it on TV so I guess it's true! lol

JEFF d
Elvis fan

Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:04 am

She also has a younger sister named Michael.

Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:09 am

Rob wrote:She also has a younger sister named Michael.

:lol: :lol: :lol: LMMFAO :!: :!: :!: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:22 am

Rob wrote:She also has a younger sister named Michael.

I thought he/she was older??? lol :?

JEFF d
Elvis fan

Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:50 am

Could be. Sorry, it's been awhile since I've been to Michael's message board. I need to go back and get reacquainted with my Michael facts.

You do believe me, don't you?

Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:59 am

Rob wrote:Could be. Sorry, it's been awhile since I've been to Michael's message board. I need to go back and get reacquainted with my Michael facts.

You do believe me, don't you?

Your probably to busy collecting all those MJ boot recordings! lol

Janet Jackson: "You see that ugly white woman over there... that's my older brother!" :lol:

JEFF d
Elvis fan

Tue Oct 25, 2005 12:54 pm

ha ha! sorry

.......no i'm not! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:36 am

if this was in fact true the math is all messed up

girl age claimed : 18 years old
year of Marriage : 1984
year girl would be if born 18 years ago : 1987

so Janet wasn't even with that Debarge guy around 87

plus around that time Janet had just came out with "Control" and was beginning to become very popular herself...meaning she was so much around that time, in the press etc. that you would have noticed a pregnant stomach

i doubt very much this is true...

Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:49 am

And she also had a nutty sister in law named Lisa Marie! lol :lol:

Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:27 am

Elvisgirl wrote:if this was in fact true the math is all messed up

girl age claimed : 18 years old
year of Marriage : 1984
year girl would be if born 18 years ago : 1987

so Janet wasn't even with that Debarge guy around 87

plus around that time Janet had just came out with "Control" and was beginning to become very popular herself...meaning she was so much around that time, in the press etc. that you would have noticed a pregnant stomach

i doubt very much this is true...

If that's true, you would think the claim would have been denied by now by Janet Jackson. As far as I'm aware, it hasn't been.

Thu Nov 03, 2005 3:39 pm

Janet Jackson: Child story 'false'

Wednesday, October 26, 2005; Posted: 1:36 p.m. EDT (17:36 GMT)

In a terse statement released Wednesday, the 39-year-old singer denied a former brother-in-law's claim that she has a "secret" 18-year-old daughter.

"I do not have a child and all allegations saying so are false," Jackson said in a statement released to the syndicated "Access Hollywood" TV show.

A call to Jackson's publicist by The Associated Press Wednesday wasn't immediately returned. Brian Oxman, an attorney for the Jackson family, told E! Online Monday that he asked the Jackson family years ago if the story was true.

"The answer is no way, no how," he told E! "From the sisters to the mother, every last one of them said it never happened."

On Friday, Young DeBarge, the brother of Jackson's ex-husband, James DeBarge, said Jackson and his brother had a child named Renee that was living with Rebbie Jackson, Janet's oldest sister.

"James and the Jackson family kept everything real close, real tight," Young DeBarge said on New York radio station WQHT, known as Hot 97.

Jackson and James DeBarge, a singer in the former R&B family group DeBarge, were married for three months in 1984, when Jackson was just 18.

Jackson secretly married Rene Elizondo Jr. in 1991. They separated in 1999. She is now dating Jermaine Dupri.

Young DeBarge, 28, is promoting his debut album.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/Music/1 ... index.html

promoting an album. well that explains it all :roll: